Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: !!!Weimeraner Puppies!!!

Coryj
    I too have some for sale. Try terrificpets.com, puppyfind.com. I have had quite a bit of response from those two locations. I live in Iowa and I now have a puppy in New York, and one in San Antonio. They are really excellent dogs. I'm not trying to hijack your post just wanted to give you some more options.
    P.S. Mine are selling for what cdog suggested.

CampbellCarl
    OK, OK, New ***boat pricing, $600.00 females, $500.00 males. Have order papers from AKC, had shots, tails bobbed, and dew claws removed.
    Carl
    ps I just want these little 'shits' (Cory and DILLIGAF know what that means!)gone!

GABACHOS_LBC
    I paid $400 for a female for a Mothers Day present a few years back full papers, claws, tails, shots, all the works. My Mom has had Weimeraners all 35 years of my life so I picked her up another once the last one she had passed. I wouldn't mind picking up a female for my family sometime. You can find them in the OC register for $500-$600 usually.

GABACHOS_LBC
    Carl, I bought one for my Mom 17 years ago out of Whittier that was down right THE BEST dog ever. If these pups you have are from the same bloodline I would love to pick one up. Mooneshadow Maggie was the name on her papers and she was by far the best Weimeraner ever.

CampbellCarl
    No, my female came from a bredder in San Berdo, and I think the male came from a bredder in San Diego. Wish it was the same bloodline (maybe I could lie.....'ya that's it!) Sure, they came from Whittier 17 years ago......ya' that's right.........17 years ago..........my female's grandmother was here in Whittier.....j/k....lol.
    Carl
    The only bonus I can offer with these pups is that there gonna' be big. Mom is about average at 75 lbs but Dad is about 115 lbs so these little shits will be on the bigger side of Weimers.

GABACHOS_LBC
    Sounds good Carl. I am going to have to check them out. I will get with you as soon as I have some free time. PM me your phone # and I will give you a call. Thanks, Rich

CampbellCarl
    New price, $6 hundy females and $5 hundy males.
    Carl

CampbellCarl
    Come on gang......my garage is river of puppy shiat!
    These little guys need a new (less smelly) garage.
    Carl

Coryj
    How many pups do you have left? Males? Female? I am down to 1 male that I can keep if absolutely necesary.

CampbellCarl
    Have 3 female and 3 male. Sold 1 male. Need better adverstising. Maybe I'll check out the online sites you mentioned.
    Carl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast