Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bouncer-Friend of Mine Killed New Years Eve

Jyruiz
    Wow, that is horrible. Prayers go out to the family and friends.

gmocnik
    what a shame...
    wife and i go into that bar all the time to play pool and have a drink...the nightclub crowd that rolls in there after 9p.m. is, well, not what you would expect in aliso viejo, and the gang/hoodlum/ahole factor is pretty big.
    so sorry for the family...

ratso
    We will bar people for anywhere from a few weeks to life... basically zero tolerance for any bullshit. If they even dress like gang members, they will not get in, but still, you never know when some dumbass is going to do something. Had a knife been pulled on me, I'd have the cops on the way immediately and try to not apprehend the person unless that is the only alternative, seeing how all situations are different. This guy had already sliced up one person... let the law handle it if at all possible and maybe even shoot his ass. Being a bouncer automatically puts a bounty on your head anyway. I'm at a point in my life where I think I've about had enough of it, especially having a grandson now... I know it's too late for Brandon, so I hope justice will be served on this scumbag.

Debbolas
    That is just terrible, I'm so sorry for your loss....

THOR
    That is horseshit. F'n thugs dont have any care for human life. Sorry for your loss.

koyota93
    I knew Whitey too. He was a great guy. My condolences go out to his friends and family.

little rowe boat
    The story has been all over the news this AM. Very sad, he had his whole life ahead of him. Very sorry for the loss.

Flyinbowtie
    What a shame. It never makes any sense when good people die young.

INSman
    Sorry to hear this. A "Taser" would have brought this knife slashing pu$$y to his knees

BajaMike
    Charges set in fatal stabbing of bouncer at Aliso Viejo club
    By Garrett Therolf, Times Staff Writer
    January 3, 2007
    A man and woman from Hesperia will be charged in connection with the fatal New Year's Day stabbing of a bouncer outside an Aliso Viejo nightclub, officials said Tuesday.
    Lorne Paul Kelley, 26, and Candie Kate Wilson, 45, are to be arraigned today in the death of Brandon White of Dana Point and the wounding of another bouncer, Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.
    Kelley is alleged to have stabbed White in the neck, and Wilson is accused of washing bloody clothes and destroying other evidence, he said.
    The victim had recently filed an application to become a sheriff's deputy, Amormino said.
    Kelley and Wilson were allegedly involved in a fight with other patrons of the Time Out Tavern & Night Club early Monday when the bouncers tried to break it up and were stabbed.
    The fight started over whether the Army or Marines is the better branch of military service, though no one involved was in the military, Amormino said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    garrett.therolf@latimes.com
    What a horrible waste of a young guys life...over a stupid bar argument!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast