Thread: Prop needed

Schiada Time
    After determining gear ratio and factoring my HP I was told I need an 11.5x15 3-blade to put on my '22 Schiada. The boat has a 1-inch prop shaft and is a right hand rotation. Does anyone know where to get a decent prop these days?

lucky
    After determining gear ratio and factoring my HP I was told I need an 11.5x15 3-blade to put on my '22 Schiada. The boat has a 1-inch prop shaft and is a right hand rotation. Does anyone know where to get a decent prop these days?
    dem boats all like that prop

Schiada Time
    So am I right on the money with this prop selection? The Casale has a 1.04 ratio in it and the motor is putting out 502 HP and 567 lb/ft of torque. I need to look at the build sheet to see where the motor makes power.

Moneypitt
    A snout driven 22' er!! That is a rare piece.........

Schiada Time
    I am willing to entertain a clean used prop if someone has one with these specs they want to sell.
    Travis-formerly Red Rocker

WannabeRacing
    You can get that Menkins propeller straight from Dallas and it will be less than getting the same prop through Bergeron. Give him the specs and he will make it 100% custom to your boat. We just did the same on our 21 river cruiser Schiada.
    Nothing against bergeron, but why not avoid any middleman and get the stats directly to the guy that makes the propeller.
    (602) 278-0908
    I have a few numbers for Dallas, but I think this is the best one to get ahold of him.

Schiada Time
    I am new to V-drives so tell me. The engine is driven off of the flywheel so is it suppose to be a right hand rotation propeller or a left hand. My rationality is telling me left hand prop.

Moneypitt
    A snout driven 22' er!! That is a rare piece.........
    As I said earlier, RH??? You need a LH rotation for a flywheel forward set up.....MP

Schiada Time
    I know. I get it now! Thanks