Bump.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    weekend bump.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Bump.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    :idea:

THOR
    How much do these differ from the CRF 50?
    Also,
    can you put training wheels on the PW's?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    How much do these differ from the CRF 50?
    Also,
    can you put training wheels on the PW's?
    The CRF may be a little more bike than the PW. Lot's of people run training wheels on PW's

THOR
    Sweet. If I remember correctly, the PW sits a tad lower than the CRF.
    Does the PW have a governor?

Screemy1
    Sweet. If I remember correctly, the PW sits a tad lower than the CRF.
    Does the PW have a governor?
    yes, my son who is 4 now has been riding it since he was 2. I have some quick release training wheels that attatch in the center of the bike so it is like having a diamond patter of wheels on the ground.. very stable.... I can look up the info on the training wheels if you like and post..... the govenor is a set screw that limits how much throttle the kid gets, and the back brake is on the left hand and front on the right... no foot controls.... the diffs between the crf50 are that it is a two stroke... but you don't have to mix gas, it injects oil that is put in a seprate tank on the handle bars.... very easy and clean.... the advantage of two stroke is in a crash or ride.... the exhaust is very difficult to get burned buy compared to a 4 stroke... and it has a shaft drive rather then chain.... I bought it when my son was 2 because I saw it as a gas powered power wheels.... it was hard for him to catch on to but he did...... he still likes to ride power wheels though..... very kid safe with the traing wheels on...... the only injury so far was we gave him too much throttle when he was 3, he hauled ass into a rutted out wash and the bumpiness threw him off over the handle bars and then after he was on the ground... the bike rode over him.... he got a little burn from the exhaust, but not near as bad as if it were a 4 stroke..... it was a bizzar crash for him that we laugh back at now.... but it scared us back then.... good luck on the sale........ they are great bikes.... trouble free fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast