Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Papp Memorial Fund

FOURQ
    Like me, I know that many of you have known and appreciated Tom Papp over the past years. The news of his death this week was not only a real shock but also will be a true loss to all of us. Knowing that the family could use a little extra support at this time, with their permission I have created a memorial account in TommyÂ’s name. If you would like to add to this remembrance, you may make your check payable to:
    Tom Papp Memorial Fund
    c/o Mohave State Bank
    1771 McCulloch Blvd.
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    Or
    www.paypal.com ,
    e-mail address: tompapp@justjetboats.com
    accepts credit or debit cards
    or
    Tom Papp Memorial Fund
    c/o Advanced Computer Management
    1642 McCulloch Blvd N #234
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    Although contributions to this memorial fund are not tax deductible, I know that they will have real meaning to the family. Please note that 100% of monies received will be forwarded on to the family of Tom Papp.
    Thank you,
    Shawn Demaret
    928-208-0291

shippingguy
    I will put a check in the mail first thing tomorrow. Tom was a great guy and he will definitely be missed. I used to chat with him every Friday when I am up at the Ultra showroom in Corona. Those Fridays will definitely be different from now on. He was a giving person that has helped a lot of people out and never asked for anything in return.

shippingguy
    You may want to post this in the Sandbar as well because not everyone visits JUST JETS. Jsut a suggestion.

FOURQ
    I will put a check in the mail first thing tomorrow. Tom was a great guy and he will definitely be missed. I used to chat with him every Friday when I am up at the Ultra showroom in Corona. Those Fridays will definitely be different from now on. He was a giving person that has helped a lot of people out and never asked for anything in return.
    You may want to post this in the Sandbar as well because not everyone visits JUST JETS. Jsut a suggestion.
    thank you , I did as well as the V-Drive section

bordsmnj
    paypal siad "this recipient is not yet registered" but there sending an email to his address to let who ever know to register under that email address. -jas

shippingguy
    thank you , I did as well as the V-Drive section
    Your welcome.

HammerDown
    A tragic loss to the Jet Boating community.
    And a great person in general that will be missed dearly...

Bottle Fed
    I'm making progress on the "In Loving Memory of Tom Papp"stickers. I'm planning on the stickers being done by next week some time. Moneysuckers is sending the art work to the sticker guy (Triton Imaging)that i use for my high volumn orders. I found out this afternoon that a burial fund is being set up for Tommy. Tommys friends and I are doing fund raising stuff such as the stickers and the TPR calendars that I did for him this year. All proceeds are going to reimburse his mother that picked up the cost of his burial which was somewhere around $5000. The stickers will cost $10 each and the calendars are $20 each or 3 for $50. For those of you that may not know I have been doing calendars for Tommy for the last 4 years that feature race and river boats that he is associated to. This years 2007 calendar has over 70 pictures in it and 26 of those are large racing pics. Thanks for any and all help, Tommys family appreciates it.
    Jeff

FOURQ
    paypal siad "this recipient is not yet registered" but there sending an email to his address to let who ever know to register under that email address. -jas
    Jas
    I just sent some cash to it and it worked fine.

bordsmnj
    10-4. it's all good then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast