Ziggy
    That was a no brainer......
    GO CHARGERS!!!!

blender over
    That was a no brainer......
    GO CHARGERS!!!!
    LT is the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBadDad
    I thought Breese should've won it. Look how bad the Saints have been for so long. No other big changes on that team.
    The Chargers would've still won their division if LT would've gotten hurt and Turner in the backfield. Shit I could run for 1K yards behind Lorenzo Neal.
    I hope that the Saints and the Chargers meet in the Superbowl, although I think that Marty will coach them to a quick exit in the playoffs.

BajaMike
    Great news....he deserves it!!

I've been to almost every home game....anyone going to the playoff games??

Hardly Satisfied
    Great news....he deserves it!!

I've been to almost every home game....anyone going to the playoff games??
    Yes he does what a Awesome year he has had

AvengerBabe
    YAY!! Love LT. Such a class act and a stellar player.... SUPERBOWL here we come!

Ziggy
    I thought Breese should've won it. Look how bad the Saints have been for so long. No other big changes on that team.
    The Chargers would've still won their division if LT would've gotten hurt and Turner in the backfield. Shit I could run for 1K yards behind Lorenzo Neal.
    I hope that the Saints and the Chargers meet in the Superbowl, although I think that Marty will coach them to a quick exit in the playoffs.
    I think if Brees had broken 4 or 5 long standing and various other NFL records he'd have had a better shot at it.......a fact that simply couldn't be ignored with LT.
    Brees had an outstanding year and helped N.O. put the depression of a year ago behind.
    I said it a while ago, it would be interesting and fun if Saints and Chargers end up in the S-bowl.
    As far as no ther big changes for NO :idea: .........Reggie Bush and that outstanding rookie reciever(name escapes me) had huge impacts,no?

btw---I still got that sticker for ya

Brady Bunch
    Nice....now on to the Super Bowl

CBadDad
    I think if Brees had broken 4 or 5 long standing and various other NFL records he'd have had a better shot at it.......a fact that simply couldn't be ignored with LT.
    Brees had an outstanding year and helped N.O. put the depression of a year ago behind.
    I said it a while ago, it would be interesting and fun if Saints and Chargers end up in the S-bowl.
    As far as no ther big changes for NO :idea: .........Reggie Bush and that outstanding rookie reciever(name escapes me) had huge impacts,no?

btw---I still got that sticker for ya
    Nothing like breaking a ton of records to put your name in the papers and win MVP awards. But like I said his offensive line and full back need to be given props. LT being the class act that he is, will do just that, but I think many running backs in the NFL would've done pretty damn good playing for the Chargers.
    Reggie Bush didn't do a whole lot this year. I know because I had him on my fantasy team. He did catch a boat load of passes (from who?) but had trouble finding the end zone. Colston is the rookie reciever that had a great year. So did Joe Horn before getting injured. Again, mostly because of Drew.
    As for the sticker, we gotta do lunch sometime. Let me know what your schedule is like.

Not So Fast
    Ladanian is probably the most deserving person to ever recieve this award IMO, and couldnt be a better model for ALL OF SPORTS. Brees is my second choice and it wouldnt have upset me for him to get it one bit, great guy.
    To the doubters and haters about the Chargers chances for the big one, GO SUCK AN EGG. Theres a lot of teams and coaches that havent won the big one, but remember there is a first time for everything and win it or not, I'm proud of this teams accomplishments this year. GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast