Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Phoenix Boaters

Boozer
    With all the recent snow we have been having here in Denver I am ready to move somewhere else. In the past I have been able to tolerate the winters but anymore this sh*t is just getting ridiculous. Not to mention the economy here is in the tank.
    What are the summers like in Phoenix compared to SoCal? How is the night life in the Phoenix area? Is the cost of living in line with what the job market is willing to pay?

old flat
    Stay in Denver, wax the boat, wait for it to melt, after all, that snow is just really hard water. Phoenix is too crowded anyway.

Jordy
    Phoenix sux more than RD.

Big Warlock
    It's great here. Economy has been steady after years of boom. It will be back by this summer in full force according to all the brain power we have.
    Awesome winters and great summers. I would recommend the move.

Jordy
    It's great here. Economy has been steady after years of boom. It will be back by this summer in full force according to all the brain power we have.
    Awesome winters and great summers. I would recommend the move.
    HEY, WE'RE CLOSED!!! Too many people already. Now repeat after me: "Phoenix SUX!!!"

Outnumbered
    With all the recent snow we have been having here in Denver I am ready to move somewhere else. In the past I have been able to tolerate the winters but anymore this sh*t is just getting ridiculous. Not to mention the economy here is in the tank.
    What are the summers like in Phoenix compared to SoCal? How is the night life in the Phoenix area? Is the cost of living in line with what the job market is willing to pay?
    Do a search Boozer. There are tons of threads on this topic. I moved here from Lake Arrowhead CA which is similar climate to Denver. No regrets. I love the heat and the "dry heat" thing is true. I could not live here without a pool though, so make sure you have one at your new place.
    Houses on the fringe of town are coming down hard but housing in the core of the city is holding value pretty well.
    Job market is doing well as lots of companies are moving here and the future looks pretty good. Go to http://phoenix.jobing.com/default.asp and have a look. Try www.realtor.com for general ideas on property values. Also look at http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ if you plan to rent. You can also find jobs on there too.
    Good luck.

old flat
    DRY HEAT MY AZZ !!! Tell me about the dry heat when it's 116F and the street is melting your 'Z' rated tires off your fricken beemer. WE ARE CLOSED, DON'T COME HERE
    Move to Utah. they can use more people....

Devil's Advocate
    HEY, WE'RE CLOSED!!! Too many people already. Now repeat after me: "Phoenix SUX!!!"
    I agree. Your ass will fry out here anyway.

socalmofo
    Is it me or does this boozer person move and change jobs about every other week?

TAF
    try Northern AZ but don't com to PHX area unless you can promise to send a million elsewhere Too crowded!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast