Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So some A-Hole

shannyb
    I need to order one of those to keep my dirtbag neighbors off my property.

Chubby4Life
    Was Greg too busy crushing beers in his garage to thwart a crime? How's the re-mod comming?

Outnumbered
    I need to order one of those to keep my dirtbag neighbors off my property.
    It is also expandable so you can add sensors. The sensors are pretty stealthy so you don't know they are there unless you are really looking. If anyone walks up, drives up, or rides their bike up my driveway I know about it. Just be sure that there are no plants in front of the sensor that wave in the wind. I had to experiment with placement and aiming because I was getting false alarms. The best way is to mount them facing the house from the yard so that cars driving by and plants/trees in the yard don't set it off.

squirt'nmyload
    I am very happy that Dodge is now using Dual Pane glass
    yes...the laminated windows are hard to get through...it's like trying to break through the windshield......also it's alot less mess!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Had two buddies get hit in the last 2 weeks one in North Upland and the other Off of Day Creek in the Million dollar homes. Bunch of assholes!!!!!!!

UnionJack
    yes...the laminated windows are hard to get through...it's like trying to break through the windshield......also it's alot less mess!!!!
    I didn't even have to clean the inside of the truck..... I see you like the yuengling.... My wife is from NJ we always bring some home to cali

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12