Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kobe on Hot Streak

mbrown2
    Some call it, Black Golf.That's wrong

Jyruiz
    That's wrong
    Never said it was right, just what I have heard.

Jyruiz
    not sure how to take these two comments :yuk:
    I was offended the first time I heard the golf comment too, since basketball is my favorite sport, but it no longer bothers me.

dmontzsta
    There is a good thread going, in another forum I am on.
    "If you took away Kobe and insert Jordan, would the Lakers be doing better?"

totenhosen
    Nope. (Especially if it is the Washington Bullets Jordan.)
    Hoss has always been a redneck!

HOSS
    I`m a coonass,,,remember.

PlyaPlya22
    I`m a coonass,,,remember.
    Where the FOCK did that come from?

Old Texan
    Better yet: "If you took away Kobe and insert LaBron, would the Lakers being doing better?"
    Since all us "Ol' Folk" get flamed about players from earlier years, LaBron is a young growing force by which to make the comparison.
    Presently Kobe has a better touch from the perimeter but LaBron grows day by day. I really think it will come down to the supporting cast improving before a true comparison can be made.
    LaBron brought the Cavs back from a 10+ defeicit to beat the Hawks last nite. He isn't as flashy as Kobe but still can take over a game.
    Although many feel the league is stronger than the past, I disagree and see a more watered down overall level of talent. I watched a half of Philly-Minn over the weekend and that had to be some of the mo9st pathetic B-ball I've e
    aver seen.
    IMO the kids coming into the league today straight out of HS or 1-2 yrs college are fundmentally far behind and it clearly shows. Kobe himself has taken 3-4 years to let his skills catch up with his raw talent. You can't fault the kids going for the money but their maturity levels really stick out.

Old Texan
    Where the FOCK did that come from?
    I've found not a lot of folks outside the bordering states of Lousiana are familiar with the term "Coonass".
    "Coonass" is the affectinate nickname Cajuns call themselves. Cajuns or Acadians are the descendants of the Fench chased out of Quebec. They settled the bayous of south LA and are wonderful fun loving folks that have a prime purpose to eat, drink, and party.
    It is said if you are riding anywhere with a coonass, you'll be late 'cause they can't resist stopping and cooking up any fresh roadkill they encounter. Check out Justin Wilson's 'LA Cooking' on PBS and you'll see firsthand what a true coonass can do with a meal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12