Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nice river cruiser for sale in the classifieds

sofa king smooth
    Clean schiada for sale in the classifieds as well as traderonline. Seems like a good deal considering the motor and hardware it has. Looks clean from the pic on traderonline.

SGettmann
    You have a link? Not that I need another Schiada, but always enjoy looking at the photos.

I know this boat and it is very clean & fast
    looks like a great deal.http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/3/82409213.htm

SGettmann
    Thanks Hallett!! She's gorgeous, but there's too much of that comfy stuff - carpeting, engine cover, etc. Rip that stuff and let her breath!!!
    All these blue Schiada's running around. I think that the bright oranges and yellows are starting to come back into style. I'm tired of my coworkers saying that my boat looks like it's from the 80's. I explain that Schiada's are timeless - and kicks the crap out of your tournament boat with a wake board tower and flame job that will be out of style next season. Oh, I don't need need speakers, since I have open exhaust. :rollside: You can tell I get a ton of crap from my friends here in Idaho, especially when I pull up to the office on Friday during the summer with the rig, loaded for Lake Cour D Alene. Southern Cal is a different planet. You can take kid out of the So Cal, but you can't take the So. Cal and performance boats out of the kid.

GofastRacer
    there's too much of that comfy stuff - carpeting, engine cover, etc. Rip that stuff and let her breath!!!
    I second that!..

dmontzsta
    I third that.
    Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick that shit and make the owner pull it off.

superdave013
    open stringer curisers make good race boats but not so good for the wife and kids. Even seen a beach towel get caught in a prop shaft?
    I've seen that boat before and it's flawless. And I think it would run right up there with the rest of them too. And it would run circles around dmontzsta's in low gear. lol

dmontzsta
    open stringer curisers make good race boats but not so good for the wife and kids. Even seen a beach towel get caught in a prop shaft?
    I've seen that boat before and it's flawless. And I think it would run right up there with the rest of them too. And it would run circles around dmontzsta's in low gear. lol
    You are right, cause mine is has no power right now. It should haul some ass with 1,000+ hp. It would be a bitchen boat to own.

GofastRacer
    Well this Hallett I just picked up had an engine cover and it's coming off but the floors are staying in, kinda nice to walk around on!..

dmontzsta
    This is the way...this baby had a floor in it, a nice bench and two buckets, PERFECT!
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...s/100_1472.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast