Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 396, Its His

Kim Hanson
    So what they say is true huh? "Ugly people make cute babies"
    Dont let the girls travel south of the canadian border.
    Kim, your girls have more meat on their bones than you, lay off the tweak ****er.
    I have been the same weight for the last 15 years RiceBoy, working on a rig must keep it off the bones..FAT, that is!...........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Kim does look like he is sokein on the crack rock :crossx: :crossx: You better gain about 100lbs to be in this league buddy....
    You better gain about 100lbs to be in this league buddy...
    I like to be fit and not fat, thats my way of life buddy! Fat is not where it's at, women even look at fat people with :yuk: faces............( . )( . )........Do you even know what working out means? Forget that last question......

Kim Hanson
    I am so proud of you all! What a great bunch of fuk ups! Good material guys keep up the group therapy... We are making some good progress! Mamorie juice, ass milk, cinimon buns, fukya group hug time... :crossx: Can't find this shiat up in sand bar or at the ISL! I'm thinking we need a special password for this place... I was thinking like
    TAINT!
    You want these rude JetBoat clowns here everyday Maxi, use soap on the rope! No chance of falling and smack that thick skull and thinking this way...........( . )( . )......

lucky
    is that what you do before lucky commes over. you call him and say in sokein in baby oil waiting for you....................
    lol -- hey 460 -- your daddy should have let it sokein a lil longer . heehe

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I like to be fit and not fat, thats my way of life buddy! Fat is not where it's at, women even look at fat people with :yuk: faces............( . )( . )........Do you even know what working out means? Forget that last question......
    True, but looking like a crackhead is sick :yuk: Your daughters look like they weigh more than you!!!!!! Oh and I think I know what working out is.......does that mean "pushups" are working out?????

dmontzsta
    True, but looking like a crackhead is sick :yuk: Your daughters look like they weigh more than you!!!!!! Oh and I think I know what working out is.......does that mean "pushups" are working out?????
    I dont think they are his daughters. They are the mail mans.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Maybe Chuck Norris'? After all, I did hear that Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his father did.

Kim Hanson
    No, they weigh alot less than me! I work out lifting heavy pieces of down hole equipment I run each day at work and sit ups at home........( . )( . )......I would rather have a 6-pack than the keg strapped to me

Kim Hanson
    Wrong again, cause I have always had a mail lady Tweeter .....( . )( . )......You do look like Minnie Me's dad though

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011