Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 396, Its His

460 jus getn it
    Because you graduated from fruit picker to supervisor fuit slanger
    thats right. did u get that cotton picked............i knew you had long arms for a reason..............

rrrr
    Jet boat FAGS! Now you're talking about fruit picking? Is that jet boat slang for scoring teenage boys? Goddam biscuit snatching, pole smokin', sausage stuffers. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
    Happy B-day 396. If your Lucky, Maxie might make you his special up-side-down cake.

dmontzsta
    BIRTHDAY..................he told me last nite that he is taking a liking to the abuse he is getting here. he also stated that him and lucky have been having secret love talks in pm's........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I knew Kim wasnt giving it to Lucky anymore. That is why Lucky is trying to get with 396 now, what a ****in ***** you are Lucky. 396 is going to catch Hansons leftovers on the rebound.
    oh yeah, Happy Birthday 396.

MAXIMUS
    Happy B-day 396. If your Lucky, Maxie might make you his special up-side-down cake.
    You must be thinking of my "BROWNIE BOTTOM" cake with my patented "BUTTER NUT" frosting...

Biglue
    You Fockn homos, how did I get dragged into this drag queen sausage fest?
    Hey 396 happy birhtday dude. There will be some Gerry Curl juice and a fubu sweatsuit in the mail for you. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Jet boat FAGS! Now you're talking about fruit picking? Is that jet boat slang for scoring teenage boys? Goddam biscuit snatching, pole smokin', sausage stuffers. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Noboady was talking to your wheelchair riding, kindergarden puke suckin, he/she lovin square!!!!! Go blow sum more men jackass.......

IMPATIENT 1
    happy bday 396, you turn 30 rite!

rrrr
    Gonna blow out some more "candles" tonight, 396? :skull: :skull:

lucky
    happy bday 396, you turn 30 rite!
    no . he's only going to turn a trick or two -- Mesa has a crack down ( no pun intended ) on man ho'es right now -- anything past 29 and your a target

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast