Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 396, Its His

lucky
    Dont even go there KIDS are off limits :idea:
    arn't "kids" the off spring of goats ?

Kim Hanson
    your right she is doing everything right....btw do your girls look like you.............
    They are blonde and yes they could have became models if they would have moved to Edmonton 2 years ago and ask Lucky about them, he has seen pictures of them before.........( . )( . )..........

uclahater
    you missed the point...................nevermind
    disclaimer. i was in no means talking about his kids. i was simply say that any man with the name kim cant possible take care of a women, hince she gets it else where, there fore you get a ? like do your kids look like you.
    No they look like Roland :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    I like bald pussy -- the teeth on the beavers are a biatch ....
    Just look for the old beavers, they probably have dentures if they are old enough .......( . )( . ).........

460 jus getn it
    They are blonde and yes they could have became models if they would have moved to Edmonton 2 years ago and ask Lucky about them, he has seen pictures of them before.........( . )( . )..........
    see post #40.........................

Kim Hanson
    No they look like Roland :crossx: :crossx:
    Roland could never fit under my bed, if I came home from work early one day...........( . )( . ).........

Biglue
    Roland could never fit under my bed, if I came home from work early one day...........( . )( . ).........
    I'm sure that's why he runs into the "closet". :crossx:

lucky
    very fine girls , Kim hasn't caught on that the mail man visited -- Ps Josh still trying for a trip to canada w/o super kelly . lol

Kim Hanson
    see post #40.........................
    You tell me........( . )( . )............
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM0859.jpg

Kim Hanson
    I'm sure that's why he runs into the "closet". :crossx:
    Wrong again, Roland doesn't run...shit, you would hear that ! ..........( . )( . )..............

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast