Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino is home

Mrs. casean
    Well we got it and it's home now! We'll be cruising it around Ocotillo Wells this weekend! Thanks Chris for getting us in touch w/ Brett! Everything worked out great! I don't have any pics yet since Sean brought it home later last night and instantly starting checking everything out Let the shopping begin
    Congrats to Brandin (Cole Trickle) on his new toy too Feb Glamis trip will be so much fun!

BarryMac
    Well we got it and it's home now! We'll be cruising it around Ocotillo Wells this weekend! Thanks Chris for getting us in touch w/ Brett! Everything worked out great! I don't have any pics yet since Sean brought it home later last night and instantly starting checking everything out Let the shopping begin
    Congrats to Brandin (Cole Trickle) on his new toy too Feb Glamis trip will be so much fun!
    Ballers!!!
    Congrats you too, your now part of the Cats, Tunnels and Rhinos crew...

Cole Trickle
    Congrats to Sean and Lindsay!!
    I can't wait until Glamis theese things are alot of fun.....My neighbors were starting to wonder what the green blur going up and down the street was :crossx:
    Here are some pics.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../2491Rhino.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2491Rhino2.jpg
    Fits nice in the new trailer
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...inotrailer.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2491Rhino3.jpg
    I think Bama is going to put up a pretty good fight for the front seat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../2491bamrh.jpg

riverbound
    Congrats guys....you will love them

Mrs. casean
    The pics are great! Thanks for putting them up! It fits perfect in your trailer! We might have issues getting into ours... Sean measured it and it might be a hair too tall. We'll either air down the tires and hope that works in the future w/ the new tires too, or just go for the new cage now. He's trying to figure it out before we buy anymore stuff for it. I love the pic w/ the dog in it!!

casean
    Ballers!!!
    Congrats you too, your now part of the Cats, Tunnels and Rhinos crew...
    Just wait till you make it out to desert and take it for a spin :crossx: Next thing you know, you'll be all over the place looking for one and parts to go with it. It's very addicting. Far more than I ever thought it would be. The Rhino makes for off-roading at a fun and slower pace. Something that is hard to get out of the bikes.

sigepmock
    Congrats guys they look great. You're goona have a blast with them.
    Linds thank Magic34, he's the one that started it all, I'm just glad you guys got one and the Rhino Brigade is ready to roll. I guess I don't have any more excuses about not going on the night runs now.
    Brandin the trailer looks great too, Carrie said to tell you're girlfriend she can use our bathroom in the moho if she wants for the Glamis trip, you're stuck using the bushes :cry:
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    Linds thank Magic34, he's the one that started it all, I'm just glad you guys got one and the Rhino Brigade is ready to roll. I guess I don't have any more excuses about not going on the night runs now.
    Brandin the trailer looks great too, Carrie said to tell you're girlfriend she can use our bathroom in the moho if she wants for the Glamis trip, you're stuck using the bushes :cry:
    Chris
    I will let Jen know she will be pretty excited that she dosen't have to play the squat game in the freezing cold.
    Tell Carrie she is getting roosted for making me ruff it!!!:boxingguy:
    I am getting pretty pumped I wanted to start cutting on the thing the second it rolled off the trailer.
    What time are you guys taking off on thursday for the dunes?

Mrs. casean
    Chris
    THANKS MAGIC34!!! Everything worked out great! And Chris thanks for passing it all along then Let the Rhino games begin

Cole Trickle
    THANKS MAGIC34!!! Everything worked out great! And Chris thanks for passing it all along then Let the Rhino games begin
    I agree!!
    Thanks guys I owe you both a beer or two on the 10th - 12th
    Are you allowed to have fires at Glamis? Is everyone bringing wood ?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast