Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Israel to drop the nukes on Iran

SmokinLowriderSS
    So Smokes.. essentially you have all day to research everyones posts and then find the appropriate paste for your argument? .
    No, it doesn't take all day to disprove your ignorant posts. About 15 minuites, max. Most of THAT spent READING things so I understand them, something you really should try sometime.
    I didn't read the article because it didn't matter what it said.
    Did not matter to you, that is why your postings had nothing to do with the thread matter.
    The argument (debate) is the USE of nuclear weapons in the Middle East and the disregard for the effect that has on all mankind and his future..
    Negative ghostrider, the debate was the wistom (or even factuality) of the Israeli "plan" to use underground blasts of high-yield explosives to destroy a facility without the spread of radiation you then posted ignorantly about.
    You also have still not adressed the fact that questions were asked of you, which you pressed on past, ignoring because they illustrated your ignorance of the topic subject matter. :sqeyes:
    I chose my topic and it wasn't the article.
    Then why post your drivel on the thread which was, as a topic, concerned with THE ARTICLE YOU DID NOT POST ON?
    Yes, I see, just to hear your keyboard make noise. Do you have any clue how stupid this makes you appear?
    Yes, of course you do, you are sooo much smarter than the crowd here, and if WE can see it, you certainly can.:sleeping:

Poster X
    Thread drift. Get used to. It's the internet. You still need pussy. You seem a little edgy. Almost verklempt?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thread "drift"? Try "diversion".
    It's like the difference between being wrong and lying. One doesn't know ahead of time it is wrong, the other does.

Poster X
    You should tap dance back to the other thread and answer the question. The truth shall set you free.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456