Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CROCK -POT recipes

lewiville
    lets hear about em. I got a big mama crock pot for x-mas and need some famous recipes

centerhill condor
    lets hear about em. I got a big mama crock pot for x-mas and need some famous recipes
    me too!

HocusPocus
    toss in some boneless skinless chicken breasts and some bbq sauce of your choice then let it cook.

acatitude
    I like a big rump roast with cut up potatoes onions and carrots. put a can of cream of mushroom soup in it along with seasoning and slow cook it about 8 hrs.. delic.

Tom Brown
    You can't beat a roast done in the crock pot.
    I like to throw in a quarter cup of Bullseye BBQ sauce and a quarter cup water. Then I toss in enough potatoes and carrots to fill the pot.
    Oh boy...

Jbb
    Then I toss my potatoes and fill the pot.
    Oh boy...
    :jawdrop:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Okay, I have THE BEST beef stroganoff recipe for crockpots.
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use the low fat)
    1 can cream of celery soup
    1 package Lipton Beefy onion dry soup (you can use regular onion soup also since it has a beef base)
    1+ pound of stew meat
    Put all ingredients in a crock pot and forget for 6-8 hours. You can stir occassionally if you are home to do it, but it's not necessary.
    Just before serving, cook up some medium egg noodles and when they are done, serve it up! Serves 4. You can triple or maybe even quadruple the recipe in the newer crockpots, if you wish.
    It comes out with a strong beef flavor and not so much creamy like the sour cream recipes do.

AAA.Sanz
    I might try this one, to bad I already went to the market

Beer-30
    You can use any meat/seasonings that you would normally do your own deep pit or bbq with, but here is the super-easy method.
    At Costco, pick the flavor of pre-marinated tri-tip that you like. I can't remember the name of them, but there are three different flavors.
    Put the meat in the pot in the AM for dinner time, juice and all from the package. Our CP has 2,4,6, and 8 hour settings. We usually put it in around 8am with 8hr setting.
    I usually flip it once, about half way through.
    At the end of the cook cycle, the meat will fall apart in shreds, just like deep pit. We get tortillas and have tacos.

Daytona100
    Get some barbecue short-ribs and your favorite barbecue sauce throw it in the Crockpot and let it cook for about 8 hours. Smells great and tastes even better. Yum I'm getting hungry!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast