Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Bunch

deltarat
    WOW!! What can I say!! I truly am touched from the bottom of my heart by all of you that came to celebrate my 40th B-Day with me. What a great time I had. I have never in my life had a surprise like that. I want to that each and every one of you for coming all the way out to my share that night with me. Thanks for all of the gifts and food that you all brought, and most of all thanks for giving me the closest thing to a heart attack I ever care to have. I think the party officially broke up about 4am, and when I woke up 2 hours later I found myself sound asleep on top of my dining room table. Thanks to all of you supported and helped my wife and sister in putting this together. You guys ROCK!!!

Glad you had a good time.

acatitude
    Sounds like you guys partied pretty hard. happy b-day Terry sorry I couldnt make it. these old bones ya know

abraman1326
    Glad to hear it was a good night Terry. Sorry we couldn't make it, our babysitter called Fri and said she couldn't make it, and we couldn't find a replacement so we had to back out. Sounds like it was a good night. Can't wait to see the pics...
    BRA

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Thanks for having us terry, we had good time.
    BIG JOE SSMF

Badburn
    Thanks again Terry, what a great bunch of people!

NICE PAIR
    Terry, Anytime you want, just have a birthday, furnish free booze, cook some of those incredible tri-tips, and we'll be glad to come over and trash your house. (Thanks for having us, great time, great people) Thanks Don&Donna

707dog
    thanx for going down to safeway so we could sneak over to the house...lmao..those tri-tips where prime pickins they should be banned i was wanting some more the next day...but a really nice turn out it became to be!! thanx also to don and donna for the ground zero spot!!

diggler
    Cathy and I had an awesome time. We had to leave a little early to let the babysitter go home. You deserved such a party, no matter how overwhelming it may have been!

Dimarco21
    Thanks for a great party. The look on Terrys face was priceless.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast