Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Delta Lunch Bunch

707dog
    Thank all for the B-Day wish. No party this weekend for me, going to Reno in the morning.
    HAPPY B-DAY BRO!! HEY GO TO "RUBY RIVER" STEAK HOUSE IN RENO ACROSS FROM PEPPERMILL..THE BEST STEAK DINNER EVER PROMISE THAT..

TUNNEL T
    happy b- day you big pierre !!!!!forget the steak house ,go straight to the ranch i here they have the best -----well you know !!!! . ya dumpster did you just nut up and by a computer or have you had the qeek sqad at the house .!!!!TUNNEL T

Dimarco21
    happy b- day you big pierre !!!!!forget the steak house ,go straight to the ranch i here they have the best -----well you know !!!! . ya dumpster did you just nut up and by a computer or have you had the qeek sqad at the house .!!!!TUNNEL T
    Dumpster is having a B-day party for Pierre at his house and were having steak a dinner?? Right on Hulshot....What time should everyone show up???

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Im in when should I show up ?

Obsessive Compulsive
    HAPPY B-DAY BRO!! HEY GO TO "RUBY RIVER" STEAK HOUSE IN RENO ACROSS FROM PEPPERMILL..THE BEST STEAK DINNER EVER PROMISE THAT..
    Thanks for the the sugestion. It was a great place, and waitreses were'nt bad looking either. And your MEAT was guarantee.:idea:

707dog
    Thanks for the the sugestion. It was a great place, and waitreses were'nt bad looking either. And your MEAT was guarantee.:idea:
    you really went there?? man i love that place..i personaly havnt found a place out this way that can serve a plate like ruby river..cool!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234