Thread: Green with Envy?

BILLY.B
    I was really looking forward to seeing a boat called 'Green with Envy'at Needles but it was a no show. Does anyone know what has happened to the boat . It's supposed to be one BADD ASS ride eek!

ACCEPTENCE
    I heard it got a quick paint job on the low key. Turns out it it was white and blue with 449 on the side eek! . A real bad a$$
    J/K, nope didn't see it or hear anything, maybe next year.

haulina29
    LOL I told John i wasnt going to bite but here goes , I was talking on the phone and turned on the pc and saw that green with envy and i started lmao , I didnt even have to open it up i said hes got me now !! , Billy you made my day I havent heard that name in years, The last time I saw that boat was when i dropped it off at Jim Langes when I picked up a new boat he built for me.I hear you put on a first class deal at the river I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. wink thanx for the laugh today Mitch

gottaminute?
    If my memory is correct (as if there a few undamaged brain cells left), I remember a pretty bad a$$ flatty that ran some good numbers @ NJBA races @ ming a few years back. I think it ran bitchin big inch Buford (buick for you youngins) that scared the guy so bad he transfered the power to a "suck-n-spit". never saw it run after that but was told it slowed down enough to to keep the guy happy and racing. I wonder if it's the same deal? Anyone know?

BILLY.B
    haulina29:
    LOL I told John i wasnt going to bite but here goes , I was talking on the phone and turned on the pc and saw that green with envy and i started lmao , I didnt even have to open it up i said hes got me now !! , Billy you made my day I havent heard that name in years, The last time I saw that boat was when i dropped it off at Jim Langes when I picked up a new boat he built for me.I hear you put on a first class deal at the river I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. wink thanx for the laugh today Mitch Mitch , I have no idea what your talking about!!. I just remember the name and was told it was going to be there . And who's Johnny ??

wsuwrhr
    Billy,
    I was bragging about your pass with Kristy and I found out you are friends with Bubby Wilton. I talked to him about your boat. Small world.
    Brian

BILLY.B
    wsuwrhr:
    Billy,
    I was bragging about your pass with Kristy and I found out you are friends with Bubby Wilton. I talked to him about your boat. Small world.
    Brian He's a real piece of work isn't he. I had a lot of fun racing with him , and stories, do I have stories about him , GOOD TIMES!!!

GofastRacer
    Billy, what ever happened with that "Unlimited" (damn forgot the name of it) with the twim big blocks that Bubby built the motors for?, seems like it was a last effort to go against the turbins?..