Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temecula Golf

ChumpChange
    Anybody know of a good course down there? I'll be taking a client down there this Wednesday and want a nice course. Anywhere but Redhawk as I've already played there a couple of times and I'm looking for some place new.

Mrs. casean
    Anybody know of a good course down there? I'll be taking a client down there this Wednesday and want a nice course. Anywhere but Redhawk as I've already played there a couple of times and I'm looking for some place new.
    I don't golf, but there's the Temeku Golf Course off Rancho California and SCGA in Murrieta off Winchester & Murrieta Hot Springs. My uncle has been there and likes that. That's all the help I can be.

Screaming Pete
    Red Hawk !!!!!

Bradman
    I second Red Hawk. Great Course. Also, Temcula Creek Inn. I think they have 36 holes.

shippingguy
    Temeku Hills, Redhawk, Cross Creek, Temecula Creek Inn. I would not bother with SCGA right now. The shaved down the fairways and they are all dead getting ready for spring. Not in good shape at all!

ChumpChange
    Yes RedHawk is a great course but I'm looking for something new as I've played RedHawk. What is the next best course for you guys?

Mrs. casean
    Temeku Hills, Redhawk, Cross Creek, Temecula Creek Inn. I would not bother with SCGA right now. The shaved down the fairways and they are all dead getting ready for spring. Not in good shape at all!
    You're right! It is looking rather brown! Good thing you chimed in

shippingguy
    You're right! It is looking rather brown! Good thing you chimed in
    Yeah alot of courses start looking around that this time of year, but SCGA looks real bad. I drive by everyday going home and I have not seen many people playing on it either.

rmarion
    I've played all the public courses.
    I enjoy the SCGA course and now have added Cross Creek GC as the most enjoyable. Temecula GC is nice also.
    Cross Creek is the new #1 in my book.

ChumpChange
    Cross Creek is the new #1 in my book.
    Looks like Cross Creek it is. Thanks. Let's just hope the wind isn't as bad as it's been.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast