Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RATSO: Do Lesbians,,,,

Trailer Park Casanova
    Do Lesbians hate ALL men.
    Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men?
    And,, do they hate good looking straight women??

rampgirl-top
    No they don't hate all men or straight women...I work with a bunch and they are cool. Just like anyone else if they sense you are judging them because of their life choice then they will have a chip on their shoulder. No different from everyone else in my opinion.
    Why do you ask?

ratso
    Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men?
    A couple of lesbian women do business with me... not much at all to look at, but they are really cool chicks. I get along with them great. One thing I've noticed around this area is more "swingers" coming out, as well as a lot more women that go both ways... my last two wives were like that, although supposedly not into it while we were married. #4 was very open about it and still is to this day. A few months after we got together, she said there was something I needed to know about her, and she had a hotel room with candles, liquor, the whole works... and a very attractive female "friend" of hers there waiting. That was a nice night. #5 on the other hand, being very jelous anyway, would never dream of cutting me in on any action like that, but whenever we were broken up, there were a couple of times that she would call and leave messages of her climaxing while her "girlfriend" was getting her off. They both admit they like guys first and foremost, but they get something extra from the touch of a woman...

ratso
    No they don't hate all men or straight women...I work with a bunch and they are cool. Just like anyone else if they sense you are judging them because of their life choice then they will have a chip on their shoulder. No different from everyone else in my opinion.
    Why do you ask?
    3 posts since November of 05?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    What part of Texas you from...

photo chick
    A couple of lesbian women do business with me... not much at all to look at, but they are really cool chicks. I get along with them great. One thing I've noticed around this area is more "swingers" coming out, as well as a lot more women that go both ways... my last two wives were like that, although supposedly not into it while we were married. #4 was very open about it and still is to this day. A few months after we got together, she said there was something I needed to know about her, and she had a hotel room with candles, liquor, the whole works... and a very attractive female "friend" of hers there waiting. That was a nice night. #5 on the other hand, being very jelous anyway, would never dream of cutting me in on any action like that, but whenever we were broken up, there were a couple of times that she would call and leave messages of her climaxing while her "girlfriend" was getting her off. They both admit they like guys first and foremost, but they get something extra from the touch of a woman...
    Ratso.....you need to write a book or a soap opera, I'd buy it!!!!
    My sister-in-law is lesbo but doesn't judge anyone, she was even married to a man for a while..she just prefers women To each his/her own, as long as they're happy!!!
    I'm also curious why you're asking:idea:

Kilrtoy
    NO
    Gay men,, straight men,, do they hate ALL men
    NO
    YES they do no like lip stick lesbians

Kilrtoy
    3 posts since November of 05?http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    What part of Texas you from...
    Could this be #6

ratso
    Ratso.....you need to write a book or a soap opera, I'd buy it!!!!
    My sister-in-law is lesbo but doesn't judge anyone, she was even married to a man for a while..she just prefers women To each his/her own, as long as they're happy!!!
    I'm also curious why you're asking:idea:
    Trust me, TPC can come up with some unique topics...

ratso
    Could this be #6
    OH NO YOU DIDN"T!:jawdrop:

acatitude
    mmmmm kilr sure knows a lot about the gay side of life

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast