Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arnie Up To No-good ???

Not So Fast
    Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS?? Say it aint so please. This along with giving them access to S.S. funds will be the doom of this great nation. NSF

RitcheyRch
    I believe you heard correctly.
    Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS?? Say it aint so please. This along with giving them access to S.S. funds will be the doom of this great nation. NSF

Mandelon
    It might be cheaper to provide health care, than emergency services, which is where they all go now. The use the ER as primary care.
    Which means we are already paying for it anyway. Maybe an alien tax ought to be implemented to help offset the cost.....

shockwaveharry
    Did I just hear right that good ole Arnie wants to have the taxpayers of California subsidize (sp?) health insurance for ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS??
    He didn't say it, his wife did. Arnold's lips just happened to be moving at the same time so everyone assumed it was him...

Jbb
    Here's an Idea.......As they are nothing more than criminals, being here Illegally.....how bout Arnie offer them.......nothing...

BarryMac
    Here's an Idea.......As they are nothing more than criminals, being here Illegally.....how bout Arnie offer them.......nothing...
    Well, not nothing, how about a 1st class INS bus ride back to Mexico???

Jbb
    Well, not nothing, how about a 1st class INS bus ride back to Mexico???
    And a bill for the ride when they get there.....?

Moneypitt
    You can't offer them nothing!.... How about 2 1/2 -3 hots and a cot in the gray bar hotel and a free flight to the SOUTHERN BORDER OF MEXICO. (Land at the southern most airstrip in Mexico). .......MP

bordsmnj
    send mexico the f567ing bill while we're at to. if the don't pay FORECLOSE. **** mexico.

Problem is "our government" has been inviting them in essentially for decades now even though it is illegal. This has created a giant problem that cannot be fixed, only bandaided up. There's 20 million here (a number I remember from the news somewhere so don't hit me on it if I'm off a few mil), and no viable means to back it up to zero. We've (our government) allowed them to come here, work here, have kids here, establish a life here, utilize our medical and educational systems for free, with no end in sight to the process or the continuation of unrestricted immigration. It is our government's fault plain and simple. They let the cattle out of the corral and that's pretty much the end of the story.
    To stop the mistake is the best that can be hoped for imo, and that needs to come from the federal level, not state by state. The federal government allowed the problem to develop over decades and the federal government needs to stop the continuation of it. You will never be able to send the people home that are already here. There is simply no logistical or viable way to do so.
    But if the government (federal) doesn't stop it this is where we're headed. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135182)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast