Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NHRA - Unforgiven's new team car

Unforgiven
    HI BABY!!!! I miss you!!!
    I miss you too sweetheart......I'll be in your neighborhood this weekend...next weekend too...lets get together...just don't tell Shane...

Unforgiven
    Is that in the same class that Ashley Force ran last year?
    Bad-ass car BTW!
    same class as Ashley....bad ass car?? wait till Pomona.......

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I miss you too sweetheart......I'll be in your neighborhood this weekend...next weekend too...lets get together...just don't tell Shane...
    Well then!!!! Do I get to see you this weekend or no!?

Unforgiven
    Well then!!!! Do I get to see you this weekend or no!?
    I'm coming down tonight..be heading to Curts house in Corona..then tomorrow is BOAT SHOW and drinking...after that I"M ALL YOURS...unless you want to meet at the DCB booth and go "break in" a boat.....REMEMBER...DON'T TELL SHANE!!!..then he'll show up and I'll have to drink Patron with him...

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I'm coming down tonight..be heading to Curts house in Corona..then tomorrow is BOAT SHOW and drinking...after that I"M ALL YOURS...unless you want to meet at the DCB booth and go "break in" a boat.....REMEMBER...DON'T TELL SHANE!!!..then he'll show up and I'll have to drink Patron with him...
    Well you should come by our house tonight!!! I won't be at the show 'til Sunday!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Now thats funny
    Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell I said that. HEHEHEHE

Mrs.Racer277
    Matt, I'll be talking to Brian and Curt about what we talked about..sure would be great to have Deano (UNLEASHED) on the car too ...think of all the boobie pics we could get :idea: ...I mean all the exposure they would give ..I mean...well you know what i mean....your station on the car , Unleashed-Crainco- Lucas oil...I get the scoop though...thats were it's gonna say...IT"S ALL ABOUT EDDIE.....(I wonder if I can get that pass Curt??) :argue:
    Good Luck with that.

Hustler
    I have a fix for those guys this year....Coors light and Patron ...that will help us to final round. ..man..those guys can drink.... :cry:
    LOL. they train there livers nightly

barbigrl
    Congrats on the new car Eddie!!! I am not sure if I am going to make it winter nationals this year... :cry: I'll see ya tomorrow~

Unforgiven
    Well you should come by our house tonight!!! I won't be at the show 'til Sunday!!!
    call my cell later...I should be down by 8:00

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast