After being advised of your new sig. line. I took you off of Ignore to see it for myself. I must say nice Chop/Edit you got there, trying to misdirect others into believing your on going BS, You have threatened and bullied not only myself, but several others on the board over the last few months, with PM after PM, (well past the point of STOCKING) about brining the indiscretion of someone close to me out in the open. I for one am done with your threats about this, I have never cowered to a bully and I never will.
So I am going to set the record straight, right here and now.
First off your post the other day of our PMÂ’s was not even related to what OGShockerÂ’s sig. line is poking fun at you about. You are so mixed up that when someone pokes fun at you for your feud with Hooligan. That you respond by letting the world know of the incident. The two things have nothing in common at all. other than your attempts to bully Me (a common friend to those involved in both issues), into controlling the posts and threads of Mrs. Racer277, Hooligan and OGshocker by thinking you could hold the indiscretion of others over my headÂ…well no longer you are on your own, and here is one of those PMÂ’s for the world to see
Re: hooli
Originally Posted by ShockwaveBob
Quote:
You better control your friend, before you and your brother are in the middle of this. I'm a patient man, but I'm getting to the end of my patience with this constant sniping from your "crew".
Originally Posted by SummitKarl
Quote:
Whats going on?
Quote:
He came on with a thread titled "Who's got a good hot tub story from the summer they want to share?" Of course, Mrs.Racer piped in with "Oh Hooli you're back with a bang."
I'm really not upset with the incident so much as I'm upset with the disrespect being shown me and my wife. Someone's going to end up getting hurt over this because they can't keep their mouth shut and it's not going to be me.
Originally Posted by SummitKarl
Quote:
Their you happy.... Thread deleted at my request. Now ignore this shiat, and stop trying to escalate things when you see it...let it go...
Thanks
Karl
Quote:
I'm not sure if I can
Funny thing here John,
You ended up being the one not to keep his mouth shut (pretty much proves your blackmail to me right there)
The only reason I ever let this get so far is for the fear of the countless families in Havasu that depend on me to do my job and that somehow this could affect them. Well guess what the indiscretion of others has nothing to do with me personally, hell I was not even in the same State when this occurred. I have never crossed the line of a wedding ring and I never will, I find that sort of behavior FOUL!!!!!!!!!!
You wonder why I posted about you “swinging” it was in response to your post of our PM’s. You showed me the ultimate in disrespect. So right back at ya…I have no visual proof of you or your wife swinging and God forbid I ever would. It’s sole intent was to sting you where it hurts. (your pride) And while we are on the subject of respect John…listen carefully. RESPECT IS EARNED; it is not given freely nor bullied, threatened or controlled. IT IS EARNED
With this said I am done with you, you can no longer use me to do your dirty work, and donÂ’t bother me with anymore PMÂ’s either.