Thread: ATV Hookup

desertbird
    I'm dusting the cobwebs off of the Banshee for the Dunes this year. I haven't ridden it in a while, and now I remember why. I used to beat this thing in the dunes, and it needs some love.
    What I need is some help on a deal for Works shocks for the front and a new Hinson Clutch cover. These two items alone will retail for about $1300 together and I hate the "R" word.
    Any HB Hookups?
    HELP!

Trailer Park Casanova
    I get 15% off at the local Yami out here, that's usually the best deals I ever find on stuff I need right this minute.
    You can also go to: RockymountainATV.com for just about the best prices I've ever been able to find.
    Usually a good price, free, fast shipping, and no sales tax.
    I believe they sell all the stuff you may be interested in.
    Hope that helps.
    Their online search feature used to be excellent, but they changed it and it sux. They may have what you want but not show it.
    So it's usually best to use their excellent huge catalog, or call and order over the phone.

wsuwrhr
    Most definitely.
    In Riverside. Is that the R word you hate? laughs.
    I'm dusting the cobwebs off of the Banshee for the Dunes this year. I haven't ridden it in a while, and now I remember why. I used to beat this thing in the dunes, and it needs some love.
    What I need is some help on a deal for Works shocks for the front and a new Hinson Clutch cover. These two items alone will retail for about $1300 together and I hate the "R" word.
    Any HB Hookups?
    HELP!

wsuwrhr
    I have Works shocks on my Banshee.