Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slooooooooowww day

Some Kind Of Monster
    Now why would people be scared away, it's in it's own section and if people don't want to talk there they don't have to :idea: Stay up here and talk about whatever........( . )( . ).........
    Whats happening with your boat now, is it running? Don't be skeered now!
    My grammer might be off a bit, but I was trying to say that the trash talk should stay in Bench Racers.

Kim Hanson
    My grammer might be off a bit, but I was trying to say that the trash talk should stay in Bench Racers.
    I keep it there, what are you talking about ?........( . )( . )..........

Some Kind Of Monster
    I keep it there, what are you talking about ?........( . )( . )..........
    Nowhere in an of my posts have I mentioned you specifically.

Kim Hanson
    Nowhere in an of my posts have I mentioned you specifically.
    No and don't go all shell shocked on me now, I am just having a conversation with a fellow boater! Is that okay with you ? I'm not trying to stir shit up or anything here bra, I like to talk about boats nothing more up here! So do you have it running? ..........( . )( . ).........

Some Kind Of Monster
    No and don't go all shell shocked on me now, I am just having a conversation with a fellow boater! Is that okay with you ? I'm not trying to stir shit up or anything here bra, I like to talk about boats nothing more up here! So do you have it running? ..........( . )( . ).........
    I honestly don't know what you are talking about Kim. I wasn't referring to you at all.
    R.E. the boat. Motor is at the shop. Parts are on their way. Hull is ready. I will be very happy in a couple weeks!

Kim Hanson
    I honestly don't know what you are talking about Kim. I wasn't referring to you at all.
    R.E. the boat. Motor is at the shop. Parts are on their way. Hull is ready. I will be very happy in a couple weeks!
    I'm talking about your boat buddy, good to see that stuff is happening with it I'm not try to be mean in anyway, just conversation about your boat okay?.........( . )( . ).......Do I really have that bad a name now people won't even have nice conversations with me?

Some Kind Of Monster
    I'm talking about your boat buddy, good to see that stuff is happening with it I'm not try to be mean in anyway, just conversation about your boat okay?.........( . )( . ).......Do I really have that bad a name now people won't even have nice conversations with me?
    Ya know I got desperate and machined out some engine mounts for a 6 cyl buick motor so that they would fit my BBC mounts. I got it in the boat as a temporary solution to my illness (not being on the water). Unfortunately the adaptor I made didn't attach to the pump knuckles properly and I didn't want to risk my pump so I trashed the project in favor of waiting for my motor to get done.
    Thanks for asking!

Kim Hanson
    Ya know I got desperate and machined out some engine mounts for a 6 cyl buick motor so that they would fit my BBC mounts. I got it in the boat as a temporary solution to my illness (not being on the water). Unfortunately the adaptor I made didn't attach to the pump knuckles properly and I didn't want to risk my pump so I trashed the project in favor of waiting for my motor to get done.
    Thanks for asking!
    I don't think the 6 banger motor mount would stand up to the power of a Big Block bra, broken motor mount makes it go to the floor with the torque from the engine, been there done that! This was on a 57 Chevy I had, too much ummmp and took out the left side motor mount and putting it in gear made it flex hard right and ..it was to the floor..with 557 gears it was like a 1/8 mile race........( . )( . )..........Do the right shit and don't chince:idea: Get the right chit.....

Some Kind Of Monster
    I don't think the 6 banger motor mount would stand up to the power of a Big Block bra, broken motor mount makes it go to the floor with the torque from the engine, been there done that! This was on a 57 Chevy I had, too much ummmp and took out the left side motor mount and putting it in gear made it flex hard right and ..it was to the floor..with 557 gears it was like a 1/8 mile race........( . )( . )..........Do the right shit and don't chince:idea: Get the right chit.....
    On the contrary. I was trying to mount the V-6 to the big block mounts that are already in the boat. I know its redneck, but it was worth a shot. If it had worked, I would have had a 20mph speed boat! Hell it would have gotten me to the lake! It didn't work though so I'll have to wait a couple more weeks until I have my motor back from the shop.

Kim Hanson
    On the contrary. I was trying to mount the V-6 to the big block mounts that are already in the boat. I know its redneck, but it was worth a shot. If it had worked, I would have had a 20mph speed boat! Hell it would have gotten me to the lake! It didn't work though so I'll have to wait a couple more weeks until I have my motor back from the shop.
    A v-6? Bungy cords..........( . )( . )........ Maybe some duck tape ..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast