Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herring (Hering) Props

UnionJack
    What does a set of Hering's Cost

Lavey29
    I called them about 5 and 6 blade models,,,,$1700 for the 5 and $2800 for the 6,,,they have no website and it's hard to find any reviews about the props but all the big fast boats seem to be using them

Phat Matt
    Sound like a deal. I'll take 4, I need 2 spares.

NashvilleBound
    Matt: I will be testing several props including the Herings this spring with my deck.....if your interested I will send you the results.....

UnionJack
    I have two, 6 blade 32's.... for my ride does that mean that there about 6k for both?

phebus
    Matt: I will be testing several props including the Herings this spring with my deck.....if your interested I will send you the results.....
    Send Matt the results, and send me the rejects please... :rollside:

Lavey29
    I have two, 6 blade 32's.... for my ride does that mean that there about 6k for both?
    Probably close to that amount,,,I just called Hering the other day and talked with the owner and got current prices,,,custom made props and from what I read about them, they seem to really perform great,,,the guy told me that by switiching from my 4 blade bravo to a 5 balde Hering, I would pick up 4mph...and he offers the trade back at 10% if it doesn't work out the way it is suppose to...

KROOZIN
    call TNT custom marine, John said he'd sell them to me a little cheaper than Hering will. (305)944-2118 www.tntcustommarine.com
    Hering is 2 months out, so be ready to wait.

UnionJack
    I am thinking of selling mine

Phat Matt
    I would like to know the results. I don't think I'll be doing any switch though. If I jacked up one of those props I think I would slit my wrist with the other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast