I bought my 2000 29' wizard from the Magic dealer with 5 hours on a fresh 454 hp that they had built in house less than eight months ago. The motor grenaded in less than three hours, they did not stand behind it but offered to split the rebuild cost. That motor lasted 28 hours, and the replacement has burned over six quarts of oil in the first twelve hours I have ran it. To top it off I when I changed the oil I realized that the new motor had both the old plugs as well as oil filter from the previous motor. I offered to buy a brand new Wizard with a warranty if they would just give me back the origonal purchase price towards the new boat, they insulted me with a rediculously low offer and told me they were in the boat buisness to make money. I offered to buy a new mercruiser motor if they would make me a really good deal, they just told me to bring the boat back to Havasu for the fifth time so they could determine if it was my fault or theirs the newest motor was coming apart. I am at the end of my rope and have decided to build a new 500 hp through a very respectable builder and completely distance myself from the company that has been jerking me around since the day I drove off the lot. Does anyone know what rights I might have as a consumer? I would like to sue Magic for the cost of my new motor as well as the previous ones and legal fees, but only if I have a chance in hell of recouping my expenses. I just want a boat that runs!