Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bout cel phones..?

al cole'holic
    ...time to get a new, don't see anything Motorola I like but I hate steering away from them...looking at maybe the Samsung A990..?...don't want a crackberry or keyboard...any suggestions?

phebus
    I need new cell phones too. The razor I have now with Verizon, isn't compatible with other companies service.

Kilrtoy
    I have a RAZOR for my personal phone and HATE IT
    have a motorola V60 for work and it works great , just traded it in and got a Motorola E815..... W:supp:W ..... this phone is off the hook, Love it

mrs.rvrluvr
    had motorola's hated them went to the LG phone (verizon) absolutely LOVE it works everywhere. Went to Kansas 4 xmas (drove) never lost service even in them rocky mountains

riverracerx
    The RAZR sucks!

gqchris
    I just picked up the Tmobile Dash a few days ago, and I like it so far. It is a lil small in the keyboard area, but it sure beats carrying around my old Sidekick II "garage door opener!". I like the WIFI on it, when you are in a hotspot, u get broadband surfing speeds. And the normal cell speed for surfing is quite pleasing. With the built in Windows Smart phone edition and Windows Media Player, you can watch movies and listen to music. I added the max 2gb Micro SD card i ordered online for 59 bucks. Phone was $150 after rebates, on an upgrade. Hope that helps a little.
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/dash.jpg

gqchris
    Doh, I just read you dont want a keyboard! well, maybe someone else is looking to upgrade

dm25advantage
    ...time to get a new, don't see anything Motorola I like but I hate steering away from them...looking at maybe the Samsung A990..?...don't want a crackberry or keyboard...any suggestions?
    give me call, i run vision wireless here in simi valley and iam a verizon wireless agent. i will help u out with your phone needs.... u should check out the new lg vx8600, its a great phone. slim like the razr but better...
    young mai

locogringo
    This phone absolutely KICKS ASS! Check out the Motorola A1200. I like everything about it.
    Here is a pic of it...
    It is a full PDA. Stores up to 2 Gigs worth of Vids, songs, files, etc. Business card reader that scans the business card and automatically enters it into you adress book, etc, etc...

Boozer
    I have only owned one LG phone and that was several years ago so I can not really speak about the quality of an LG phone. However I can tell you that everyone I know who has or has had an LG chocolate has had nothing but bad things to say about the phone.
    If you are wanting to stay true to Motorola then I recommend the Motorola Razr V3t (I believe Verizon calls it the Krazr). When Motorola originally launched the Razr I was extremely dissapointed in it. I have never seen as many problems with any phone as I have the original Razr but I can tell you that since then Motorola has made huge strides to improve the overall quality of their products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast