Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am going to challange

ramsfan
    any and all who have golf carts, rhinos, prowlers, rangers or any other utv/ruv to go to Moab utah in June we are already getting a 2 episode 5 week tv spot and so far three magazine(side x side action, cartwheelin, Toy hauler magazine) wil be there for sure. And we are in contact withover 50 plus different potential sponsors from all aspects of the sxs sport. there will also be special projects unveiled out there for the first time to the public. so far I am aware of 3 and there will be possibly more of those special projects out there.
    http://www.utvrally.com/index.php
    We will have a Geocache, Poker run, Tug of war, and a special dinner planned.
    I would really like to see the ***boat crew there because you guys and gals seem to have a pretty good turn out on your rides. We will also have a vender row there and organized rides.
    We need to start getting the registrations confirmed in order to let the sponsors know what kind of involvement they will need to have to make this a great experiance for everyone. Please reply and let us know what you think of this and we look forward to hearing from you
    Thanks,
    Scott Baxley

BigDoug
    This sounds like a fun event !!..................Todd969, where are you ? you should rally up the troops and go on out there.

ramsfan
    This sounds like a fun event !!..................Todd969, where are you ? you should rally up the troops and go on out there.
    that would be great he seems to do a great job on here
    we would even be game for his input and any help he would be willing to offer we will donate a portion to the BLM Of Utah and the rest will be used to cover the insurance and costs for the set up and reservations needed for the venders.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Moab is an awesome place if anyone hasn't been there. It is one of my families favorite places to go. You can rent a 2 bedroom condo there for under a $100 a night. Skip the hotels. And bars/restaurants/shopping are all within walking distance if you stay close in town.

ramsfan
    Moab is an awesome place if anyone hasn't been there. It is one of my families favorite places to go. You can rent a 2 bedroom condo there for under a $100 a night. Skip the hotels. And bars/restaurants/shopping are all within walking distance if you stay close in town.
    and with as many people that are already going the campgrounds and rv spots are filling up fast, as for the motels and cabins I understand they are already getting reservations for the event

Beer-30
    Skip the hotels. And bars/restaurants/shopping are all within walking distance if you stay close in town.
    Don't you mean?:
    Skip the hotel. And the bar/the restaurant/the store are all within walking distance if you stay close in town.

You better send a case of Kleenex to wipe up all the tears after their pretty little paint jobs get a taste of all that slick rock, any of the hot tubs or hell revenge, lol. Sounds like a good time.
    F.J.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Don't you mean?:
    Skip the hotel. And the bar/the restaurant/the store are all within walking distance if you stay close in town.
    Oh, there's more than one hotel. There are 2. j/k There are quite a few, in fact, for such a small town. Their main industry is tourism due to Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park so nearby. . . .plus, the jeeping.
    Try this link for a cot to sleep on:
    http://www.moablodging.com/lodging.htm

ramsfan
    thanks for the post on some more places to stay but if they hurry and register there is still room at the main campground/rv/cabin area I am hoping to see a big turnout from ***boat, You guys and gals seem to know how to have fun on the side x sides. after the first event depending on the turnout we will be scheduling more in different parts of the us depending on the votes for each potential location. Our sponcer list is growing and if we get some larger numbers of confirmed people coming we will even get a greater sponcer turnout.

Froggystyle
    Tough deal. June is boating season for us. I can't see stopping a Havasu trip to go to Moab.
    BTW... one of my best friends owns Area BFE out there in Moab. I'm sure he would be willing to do some stuff with you guys.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast