Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skeleton's in my closet...............

SHIFTY
    YOU've ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE.
    UNLESS THAT RED HEAD IS STILL AROUND, THEN I LOVE HER.

Riverkid
    nice, we must of been out on some of the same big days, we rode "dmj's" 3-4 times a week - mp's loved us -
    I used to work with Marty Moates (before he got into No Fear). We'd ditch half day all the time and launch down in O'Side. Had a blast. That guy was sure hard on equipment... Blew his hood off and sunk it in the waves - BS'd the MP's into towing his ski out through the sand to the road next to the 5 and that's where I picked him up... If we werent riding 'em we were fixing 'em...

SummitKarl
    I used to work with Marty Moates (before he got into No Fear). We'd ditch half day all the time and launch down in O'Side. Had a blast. That guy was sure hard on equipment... Blew his hood off and sunk it in the waves - BS'd the MP's into towing his ski out through the sand to the road next to the 5 and that's where I picked him up... If we werent riding 'em we were fixing 'em...
    use to ride bikes with Marty, you know how he is, haven't seen him in 25yrs

Mrs.Racer277
    YOU've ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE.
    UNLESS THAT RED HEAD IS STILL AROUND, THEN I LOVE HER.
    LMAO
    Had it been anyone else but Bellababe it would have been over between us. She is one hot mamma. Are you in the office tomorrow???

Mrs.Racer277
    I spent 10 minutes trying to get her to do the shocker for ya.....
    LOL! BTW she is adorable. Love her Havi shirt.

Riverkid
    use to ride bikes with Marty, you know how he is, haven't seen him in 25yrs
    Haven't seen him in maybe ten years - used to date my sis. Still at No Fear maybe with the twins? Never thought I was going to die until I went down to a Mexico race with that guy... Between the race and the bars, crashing his big Ford into the wall at the hotel one night, adventures all of them...

blackcloud75
    LOL! BTW she is adorable. Love her Havi shirt.
    her favorite PJ's.........

SummitKarl
    ya great stories ..... we used to have the really young marines just sit there and watch us, and then the lt.'s and sgt's come along and kick there asses into gear, classic - not to name drop (tcook ), but i used to ride w/ randy laine and randall boone a lot- two pioneers in wave jumping (the early years) - keyes
    me too RL could clear the pier on a jump, dumba$$ me tried it, landed sideways knocked off the motor cowl and watched my ski bash the pier pilings all the way to shore

SummitKarl
    Haven't seen him in maybe ten years - used to date my sis. Still at No Fear maybe with the twins? Never thought I was going to die until I went down to a Mexico race with that guy... Between the race and the bars, crashing his big Ford into the wall at the hotel one night, adventures all of them...
    yes he truely had NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!!! crazy man...but funny as hell

Riverkid
    Everbody had to have those PIA hood latches (Big Kahuna?)... I filled my bad bad bones carbs up to the rim with sand a couple few times too many...
    Aluminum handle poles?.. What money pits those things were. Funner than hell. :rollside:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast