Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Skeleton's in my closet...............

Mrs.Racer277
    her favorite PJ's.........
    She has great taste.

Riverkid
    yes he truely had NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!!! crazy man...but funny as hell
    He was a sales manager at one of Slemon's car stores. Brought a different trade in home every night. Every morning it went back with four flat spotted tires... I think he was the body shop's best customer...

SummitKarl
    He was a sales manager at one of Slemon's car stores. Brought a different trade in home every night. Every morning it went back with four flat spotted tires... I think he was the body shop's best customer...
    LMAO...............yup thats the Marty I remember

blackcloud75
    Thanks for the pics/video Karl...

Riverkid
    There was a whole crew of us that worked for Slemon's that did that stuff. Can't believe we survived some of that crap.

maxwedge
    Ok, call me a lake lice or whatever, but I still love the stand ups, and I can't believe the crazy sh*t they are doing now! I'm just getting too old and it's friggin painfull to ride anymore, so I sold my JS550 last year. Also, I'm just wondering...does anybody else own a copy of Jet Dreams on VHS? The 1988? "world Tour Warmup" is a good one too. I dug these out of the basement last summer and couldn't stop laughing. I think I could have won the Freestyle competition, it's freaking hilarious. Everybody is wearing neon pink and green. "He's riding with no hands! Amazing!" :crossx:..."Check out the new X-2." My favorite, very stoned sounding Chris Fischetti quote from the video.. "With my Oakley blades, I blaze right through the competition like x-ray..huh, yeahh" LMAO
    My Lice video collection. Highly recomended viewing
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2890videos.JPG

framer1
    I still have two 550's in perfect condition on a trailer in the garage i haven't used in years anybody want to buy them I sure they need batteries. I used to love riding these things it wasn't like the sit downs that you could master in ten minutes. Lot of good times.

waterwitch
    When I was "younger" I was in love with Chris "the flying fish" Fishety.
    I have to laugh, cause now he sells real estate in Havasu along with 800
    other people.
    WOW. what a change

SummitKarl
    Ok, call me a lake lice or whatever, but I still love the stand ups, and I can't believe the crazy sh*t they are doing now! I'm just getting too old and it's friggin painfull to ride anymore, so I sold my JS550 last year. Also, I'm just wondering...does anybody else own a copy of Jet Dreams on VHS? The 1988? "world Tour Warmup" is a good one too. I dug these out of the basement last summer and couldn't stop laughing. I think I could have won the Freestyle competition, it's freaking hilarious. Everybody is wearing neon pink and green. "He's riding with no hands! Amazing!" :crossx:..."Check out the new X-2." My favorite, very stoned sounding Chris Fischetti quote from the video.. "With my Oakley blades, I blaze right through the competition like x-ray..huh, yeahh" LMAO
    My Lice video collection. Highly recomended viewing
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2890videos.JPG
    OMG sooooo true......you just had to have "blades" and I still got my neon pink vest
    I would love to see those Video's, OMG he's doing a tray stand..WOW did you see that he did a sub under the tire jump.
    and BTW Chris still sounds stoned.....he hasn't changed a bit...other than alot deeper pockets due to his wise investment in Havasu The Flyin Fish still lives

SummitKarl
    When I was "younger" I was in love with Chris "the flying fish" Fishety.
    I have to laugh, cause now he sells real estate in Havasu along with 800
    other people.
    WOW. what a change
    he owns alot of real estate here too.... just search the tax records for "Chris"
    his name is all over the tax records. he has done well for himself

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345