Thread: Arizona Antique and Classic Boats Monthly Meetings

Classic Daycruiser
    We are looking at setting up monthly meetings at our local lakes here in Phoenix.
    Keeping with the tradition of the "1st Annual Regatta" we are looking at the first Saturday of the month. Each month...a different lake.:idea:
    http://www.arizonaacbs.org/
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :jawdrop:
    PS: You can PM me if you wish or post here

Classic Daycruiser
    HotRod Sprint,
    I have drafted the By-laws and typed them up for the Arizona Chapter. I sent them into headquarters for the Board of Directors approval. We need to get together to get the package sent off.
    If all of this becomes official, I can see a well organized event this Fall. Classic Boat Poker Run, t-shirts, judging, trophys...the works. 27 classic boats last year could turn into 150 Antique & Classic boats this year.
    For those of you who attended the membership drive in October 2006, Thank you for coming out. Now please go to acbs.org (if you have not already), and sign up. For those who missed last years event, you must be a member to participate for this year event, for insurance reasons.
    We will also need sponsors to donate prizes, but I think that will not be an issue, there are plenty of companies in the Phoenix area that will not want to miss out on a huge regional event.
    www.arizonaacbs.org
    www.acbs.org

Emanon Performance Marine

Classic Daycruiser
    For those of you that have join, please PM me your email address. We are going to start a newsletter in the near future to keep very body up to date. (If your interest in becoming an officer in the chapter please include that as well).
    We have met at Bartlett Lake (October) and Lake Pleasant (November). I hear a few of you want a meeting at Sagurao Lake? :idea: :idea: :idea:
    Feburary is known for mid 70 degree days.