It really sickens me to say this....Due to our judicial system (Judges) & (Liars), I mean Lawyers, and the insurance companys that have to pay out because people won't except responsibilty for there own actions when THEY F*%K UP, the Needles Vacation / V-DRIVE BASH is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There were countless hours spent by myself and Needles Marina park to come up with an arrangement but in the end I felt like i'd been ran over by an 18 wheeler. Seeing as this was there biggest financial week of the year in terms of money to the park, a great group of people (no fights, no trash left behind, no defacing of property) and the fact that we were always willing to help out anyway we could was just not worth the risk I was told. It's really ashame that in todays communist world we call America that we as group of v-drivers can't even get together to hang out, tell lies, and just flat out (no pun intended) have a good time without being told.......... NO, you can't do this!!!!!. Needles Marina park had me on a conference call with there insurance agent, which on there behalf was a nice gester, but I also felt like whatever I had for a solution feel on deaf ears. Or should I say on ears that really had no idea what type of boat or type of people we have show up at Needles. I had suggested that Needles Marina send out a letter that would say that your vacation was over. That if you showed up with your boat you wouldn't be allowed to launch at there ramp. I figured this would take the liability risk away from them. I figured we would still come and that we could launch at another ramp either up river or down river. But there insurance agent said that this still said that Needles Marina was condoning having THESE type of boats in there park. What about a boat show???. Seeing as these are some of the nicest crafts anywhere to be found. That was also turned down. Bottom line..... Owning one of these type of v boats (insurance agents term) is just to much of a risk. My rebutal was....If I was a member of the LSC (Lucky Sperm Club) and my Dad gave me his credit card, and I went down to Eliminator or DCB and bought a 28ft cat with a couple of blown engines in it, and out of the showroom it would run over 110 mph, seating for 6, holds 2 ice chest, and I could drink while I was driving, and do all of this with no boating experience, THAT WOULD BE FINE ??????. No comment!!!. Rick King, who some of you might know in person or from Jerry's River Rats DVD, was at Needles in September and decided to change his gears. (I love this story). Well over the course of 2 days. a jar of salsa, couple of bags of chips, with a beer thrown in for good measure, he was done. Know why it took so long?????. Guys walking up and BS'ing with him. And if you know Rick he loves to have you pull up a chair have a chip or two, throw one back and talk about anything that has to do with HP. That my friends is what this whole deal WAS about. Getting together and building friendships that would last a life time. Thank the lady who sued McDonalds for the coffee being to hot, (the lawyer who took the case, and the judge who let this F#*KING case into his court room) and won!!!. Well guys and gals it was fun while it lasted !!!!!!.