I am really bummed to hear about this, me and my brother Jeff came down from Washington State last year with our single turbo blow thru carb boat. We met allot of cool people and had allot of fun. We stayed at the marina for three days toward the end of the get together and then spent a couple of days at Havisu. Needles was a great place to have the "vacation" but there is always another place too. Hopefully this wasn't the last get together but if it was at least we made it once. After we left the Needles park we launched at the downtown park in Havisu and were told that we "can't run our type of boat here" it was too loud. I told the guy I would bet him $100 that is was under the decibel rating, he pulled out his gun and guess what... it was under. He couldn't believe it, he had to let us launch. I suspected that we might have some problems after that.
I am building a twin turbo 5.7 hemi boat that I was going to bring this year along with my brother's boat. If you guys re-schedule please post the new place and date.