Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yeah..Baby...FRIDAY!!!!

NOTALENT
    GOOD MORNING!!!Well.....we finally made it. Awesome night last night. 2 week's in a row with the same FREE Brazilian Beer!!! Im feeling the effects again though... :cry: and then we have the BOAT SHOW tommorow!! WHOHOO...!!

Flashover
    What beer is it? Is it BRAHMA BEER. That is pretty dam good Brazilian beer. :crossx:

NOTALENT
    What beer is it? Is it BRAHMA BEER. That is pretty dam good Brazilian beer. :crossx:
    Yup...that's the stuff. Thank's I have been trying to think of the name. 2 week's in a row they were promoting it at the bar. Hot little chick just kept bringing me a new cup... :crossx:

AltarGirl
    Hooray for Friday! Still have to work though :cry: It should be a quick day though luckily. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the boat show & putting names w/faces.
    See you there!

havaduner
    Friday is great, but I need this month to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
    Hooray for Friday! Still have to work though :cry: It should be a quick day though luckily. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the boat show & putting names w/faces.
    See you there!
    Yeah...work sucks!!!!
    So what's up tommorow....any meeting points, times???

Hardly Satisfied
    Good morning everyone,looks like it's going to be a nice weekend :rollside: :rollside:

AltarGirl
    Yeah...work sucks!!!!
    So what's up tommorow....any meeting points, times???
    I've never been, so I'm not sure where anything there is, but I think there was some talk of meeting at the bar (is that near the DCB booth) at 12pm. I'm pretty sure that's what he said, but don't quote me on that.

rivergoer
    good morning evryone..hell yeah its friday!!!! yeah it will be a nice wekend..surfing boatshow (hopefully) and colorsanding the boat and redoing some stuff on it

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Happy Friday folks!!! Seems like we were all just complaining about it being monday. How time flies..... :rollside:
    I have to go to SD on sunday for my nephews christening meanwhile my husband and friends are going riding. :yuk: :cry:
    I wonder where my chum, Amanda is....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast