Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rhino Competition.

mbrown2
    I like the look of it better then the Rhino...

INSman
    Just speaking the truth...I would rather be fast than pretty
    Any pictures of yours?:devil:
    Nah, mine is pretty much stock for now except for the CDI. Cage and seats on order right now, and it is going into the shop next week for all the other basic crap (sheave, jets, tip, snorkel,CVT, k&N and some wheel spacers.
    I'll do rims, tires and long travel next season.....

ramsfan
    Minneapolis, MN (1/17/2007) - Starting today, the game has changed. Introducing RANGER RZR, the first trail capable, side-by-side vehicle that screams down the trails as the fastest accelerating and lightest side-by-side; navigates through tight, twisty terrain with ease; and tackles mud, rocks and anything else nature throws its way for the ultimate off-road experience.
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...dioside100.jpg
    “RANGER RZR was designed to appeal to a wide variety of riders,” said Matt Homan, general manager of RANGER. “Avid trail riders will appreciate RANGER RZR’s ability to go anywhere an ATV can go; hunters will enjoy the ability to navigate to the most remote and extreme hunting spots while hauling enough gear for two; and side-by-side sport enthusiasts will find RANGER RZR’s light weight, cornering ability, acceleration and top speed appealing.”
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...vtrails225.jpg
    At 50 inches wide, RANGER RZR is the only trail capable side-by-side in its class. At 945 lbs, it is the lightest side-by-side with the lowest cage height, compared to its competitors, which ensures true trail accessibility. RANGER RZR also boasts a true all-wheel drive (AWD) system that automatically engages when the rider needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD automatically when AWD is no longer needed.
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...rutvbar225.jpg
    Dash Gauges: Fuel, Speed, Hour Meter, Odometer, Trip, AWD Engagement Indicator, EFI Diagnostic Codes, Gear selection, Clock
    Industry first Passenger mounted T-Bar for holding onto while riding, and it is easily adjusted for rider comfort
    Built with a patented design that places the engine behind the seat, RANGER RZR has the lowest center of gravity of all the sport side-by-sides for unmatched off-road responsiveness. Riders will find themselves sitting at least seven inches lower than they would in competitive side-by-side vehicles for unparalleled handling and ground hugging performance. For optimal handling on any terrain, RANGER RZR has nine inches of travel in the front, 9.5 inches in the rear and 10 inches of ground clearance due to its double A-arm front suspension with an exclusive, front anti-sway bar and a rolled independent rear suspension (IRS). For comfort, RANGER RZR also sports the best ergonomics in its class, including tilt steering, and adjustable hand rails and seats.
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...vengine225.jpg http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...rearend225.jpg
    PTV Transmission & patented engine placement behind the seats Hydraulic front and rear brakes with steel braided lines and exclusive rolled IRS
    Powered by a liquid-cooled, even-firing Polaris Big Bore 800 Twin EFI engine, RANGER RZR is the fastest accelerating side-by-side with the highest horsepower in its class; accelerating to 35 MPH in four seconds, and topping out at 55 MPH. This power coupled with RANGER RZR’s unique design and smaller stature creates a vehicle that delivers razor sharp side-by-side performance.
    RANGER RZR is no slouch when it comes handling the tough tasks. With a cargo bed rated for 300 lbs with 12 tie-down points, 1500 lb. towing capacity, under-hood storage and a myriad of PURE Polaris accessories including Lock & Ride, cabs and cargo systems, you have all the utility you need.
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...tvdunes494.jpg
    Offered in green and red, RANGER RZR will be available at Polaris dealerships in early summer, with a MSRP of $9,999 (US) and $13,999 (CAN).
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/pol...vhunter180.jpg
    Polaris Ranger Rzr equipped with various accessories for the cruiser and hunter

riverracerx
    I like it but there is no way you are going to get a back seat in it (from the looks of those photos)

blown65
    I actually like the look of that better than the Rhino. The Rhino reminds me of our golf cart on steriods.

catman-do
    I kind of think its cool looking. Besides they are talking about making those rear seats on Rhino's illegal anyways since they dont come set up from the factory like that. More weight up top on those rear seats is helping all these Rhino's flip and kill people. I wouldnt have a use for the big bed of a Rhino, however this bed seems perfect for a couple small coolers. One for hot foods and one for beers! The ass end does look a little funky though. Kinda like a stinkbug stance. I would consider one once they come out if i was in the market for something like that. The good thing i see about the rhino craze is that it has made sandrail prices come down a bit, making it affordable for me! I dont understand the people that put a total of 30k (including the initial purchase) into Rhino's? Why not buy a decent 30k sandrail and smoke the rhinos all day long, while having 4 full grown adults, and being safer for the occupants.

OutCole'd
    I like it, & think they look pretty cool.

mbrown2
    The look/stance is definitely more appealing then the Rhino and the Rhino stock cage looks like the elementary school monkey bars compared to the stock cage on the RZR...
    Plus the back seat on a Rhino is just not a good idea....gimme a 5th wheel mounted on a cage and call it good.

EmpirE231
    I like it alot!! deffinantly something to keep an eye out for... and hopefully honda comes out with something by summer... cause I need a new desert toy!
    drivin both a 4seat rhino and a 2 seat.... the 2 seater is way more fun. the back seats are worthless unless you have dogs or little kids.. + it ups your center of gravity making it way more top heavy. and I like how the polaris mounts the engine behind the seats... making you sit wayy lower, lower center of gravity... less top heavy

ramsfan
    exactly and they already have a bunch of aftermarket for it and it can still pull 1500 pds that is awesome for its sizeplus it will have all kinds of aftermarket following for suspension mods and even speed mods

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast