Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steel,three blade found for ..........?

CircleJerk
    Who was the one looking for the prop? I have found a 12X15 three blade with no name brand that mags OK for a 1 inch shaft. 275 plus shipping from Spokane, Wa contact Jim at 509 466 1957 Circle Jerk strikes again.................

grimreaper
    Damn ...CJ....how much are these brand new?

DUCKY
    Is it steel or stainless, and LH or RH?

superdave013
    grimreaper:
    Damn ...CJ....how much are these brand new?A good v-drive prop is in the $700.00 range.
    I know you think that's way out of line. Well they are pretty much hand made one off deals. It come down to a supply and demand thing. Not as much demand as one for an outdrive.
    And people wounder why I pull mine off when I tow back and forth to the lake.

boatguy222
    If you guys don't go for CJ's prop. I havw a 11 1/2x 14 3 blade steel LH for 1" shaft, For Sale.
    It thas been run once since it was freshened by Kindvater, I'd take $375 + freight for it. I went to 1 1/8th propshaft and it wont work
    Marc

CircleJerk
    DUCKY:
    Is it steel or stainless, and LH or RH?This is steel and it is crack free cause we have to certify them in order to race. It is a left hand or flywheel driven prop. Sorry I'm just a Jerk.

jim davis
    Type and do laundry too, wow what a find

Sangster
    That sure sounds funny.. a certified "Crack Free" Prop..Attention: This prop has been drug tested and found to be "CRACK FREE"....All drug testing done by: "PROP-A-NON". eek! eek! Now that has to be a selling point.....

CircleJerk
    Sangster:
    That sure sounds funny.. a certified "Crack Free" Prop..Attention: This prop has been drug tested and found to be "CRACK FREE"....All drug testing done by: "PROP-A-NON". eek! eek! Now that has to be a selling point.....Alright Sangsteer, You're about to get on my strung-out nerves! I've been clean for DAZEs now! And so is my blade, but everynow and then his head starts spinning and he CAVs out...and starts speeding again.....SICHK..Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

blondie#1
    The only thing that is cracked free is your prop! Just kidding! These boats can make you feel like your going in circle's. They can make you crazy, just like a sickness!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast