Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Race nozzle needed

Jetdriver
    Almost the price of a new pump.

Xerophobic
    I think the conversion has been addressed and there is 6% GST on top of that
    Gone are the days of the radical exchange rate (too bad for you guys) but its still a good nozzel flow wise etc
    Cheers
    p.s. bowl extensions are about $200 o-ring both sides, wedges are avail .5,1,2,3,4,5 degree and are ~$140 (all $ different) O-ring one side only in aluminum.
    We do have 1" extensions as well, call for detailed pricing, ask for Bernie (2" was listed at $180 but we're told our costs have gone up a bit so $200 is a guess) Stock looks not bad on the alum wedges and spacers currently but will get alot worse as the worlds aproaches in June

bottom feeder
    try one of these we got lots..
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...722RaceN1r.JPG
    Cheers
    O yea like that will ever work You can get these in any configuration! The reverse dont work that well due to the nozzle being over the housing. (leaks a bit in reverse) still some what functional though. ok shutting up now sorry

Xerophobic
    What kind of pump are you buying for close to $850???
    :idea:
    certainly nothing worth putting in a high performance boat lol
    Cheers

cyclone
    An 850 dollar nozzle is a bit pricey. i'm sure its a great piece of hardware and well constructed to stand up to the abuse of whitewater racing. It'd be tough to justify the money spent without knowing if the boat will respond positively to it.

Willis
    taking the place diverter off my boat. anyone got a race nozzle they can part with? thanks!
    January 16, 2007
    Mike,
    Dave at Aggressor has alot on the shelf. You will have to get a bucket that fits his race nozzle.
    All those inserts you have will fit his nozzle.
    Give hime a call.

cyclone
    January 16, 2007
    Mike,
    Dave at Aggressor has alot on the shelf. You will have to get a bucket that fits his race nozzle.
    All those inserts you have will fit his nozzle.
    Give hime a call.
    he hasn't been answering his phone. i'll try him again. thanks willis!

Xerophobic
    Cyclone understood re costs. I have no doubt this would work great on your boat if you got the geometry right but isn't that always the trick. Save a standard setup on say an FX race boat we even have to play with a few before we find what works best with what setup, but thats the advantage we have being in the whitewater community where you can often borrow a nozzle to test.
    Im only convinced this would work very well for you based on the joints and transitions in any other setup which ultimatly are restrictions and hamper flow. These nozzles tend to be somewhat organic looking and are very involved to make, thus the cost. I just put it out there as an option for you
    If anyone is interested in trying these in a lakeboat setup give me a call and perhaps we can work something out. Would be nice to see someone try one so the board can get some feedback on what they do on a lakeboat. If we can manage in a flowing river with no reverse it should be easy for you guys!
    Cheers

Reverse is over rated, you dont need it in a hotrod boat.
    Mike, post a pic of what you've got now so they can se what you need. Its got a real small amount of drrop in it, its almost a straight nozzle.

Xerophobic
    oh no problem Canuck, I don't suppose this will be an extended "test" between June 28 and July 7 by any chance? lol
    Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123