Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bearing Grease??

Schiada76
    I have it only in standard cartridges...
    I just tried to look it up in my new catlog but couldn't find it, hell I can't find anything in my new catalog, I can't even find my new catalog as a matter of fact.
    Are they the cartridges for the hand held spluge gun?

I just tried to look it up in my new catlog but couldn't find it, hell I can't find anything in my new catalog, I can't even find my new catalog as a matter of fact.
    Are they the cartridges for the hand held spluge gun?
    Ok I'm new here.. :redface: a spluge gun sounds like something Tom Brown would keep in his dresser. Never heard the term.
    When I refer to standard grease cartridge they're about 2" dia and about a foot long. Grease gun typically has a lever on the side, you slide the cartridge in and pump away. (Bench racer additions not necessary)
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1169174561

Schiada76
    Oh yeah that's the ticket! Spluge tubes!
    Spluge BTW a euphemism for anything that BLORTS out of a tube. Including cocking.
    IE: Tom Brown on a friday night, online, would most likely be engaged in a spluging moment.

VDRIVERACING
    I think the word you had in mind is caulking... Oh, that was a joke.... Totally missed it.

707dog
    Ok I'm new here.. :redface: a spluge gun sounds like something Tom Brown would keep in his dresser. Never heard the term.
    When I refer to standard grease cartridge they're about 2" dia and about a foot long. Grease gun typically has a lever on the side, you slide the cartridge in and pump away. (Bench racer additions not necessary)
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1169174561
    thanks bro got my order this morning gonna get it done this weekend..thanx again!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123