Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MsMeads1 Boat pics...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eraser
    that is absolutely awesome!!! Makes me nauseas to think about my boat! :cry: :cry:

ColeTR2
    WOW!! the floor looks great!!

BILLY.B
    Looks awesome Jon. Mel does a nice job. I have Cole in the shop right now that he re-did the whole floor. The owner loved the balsa core look of a BIESEMEYER so he had Mel do it that way instead of the plywood look like most drag boats.

dmontzsta
    Looks awesome Jon. Mel does a nice job. I have Cole in the shop right now that he re-did the whole floor. The owner loved the balsa core look of a BIESEMEYER so he had Mel do it that way instead of the plywood look like most drag boats.
    Was it already plywood? and they went over the top?

BILLY.B
    Was it already plywood? and they went over the top?Call him and ask. The boat is a Cole (orange and yellow)

Beautiful Noise
    Was it already plywood? and they went over the top?
    Don mine is Plywood Mel told me he can put Balsa wood in BUT it will add about 50 lb to the weight

stickmann
    I put a new balsa core floor in John Fox's CompJet and that was a very difficult job. I understand the process. This work is stunning! This is above and beyond.

msmeads1
    Mel flow coated the floor and when I picked up the boat I asked if he color sanded the floor ( it is smooth and not one ripple )? Mel just smiled and said all he did was flow the flow, no color sand.
    Mel is in hos early 60's and has been doing glass work since he as 14yrs old.
    Mel does great work at a fair price. It was worth the drive to so cal from nor cal.
    BTW, anyone remember this boat?
    It was bought by Mouzer out of the trader, then Mouzer sold it to Billy B and I bought it from Billy? Thanks Billy.
    How funny is that? All the shit we give Mouzer and I own a boat he once owned? Too funny lol. :cry:
    Jon

dossangers
    So do I !! BROTHA! :boxed: :rollside: :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast