Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Lounge in HB????

Silver
    Oh...good...I was about to get crazy on yo ass!!!! :crossx:
    I'm so scared of HB people!

NOTALENT
    I'm so scared of HB people!
    haha....shhhh...there liiiiiiiiisssstennningg!!!

NOTALENT
    TTT :rollside:

FuelInMyVeins82
    I was there in june, hadn't been for a year or two prior to that scenes changed alot and not for the better. Great venue and location for some one with some interest in throwing a club or maybe buy and fix up.

NOTALENT
    I was there in june, hadn't been for a year or two prior to that scenes changed alot and not for the better. Great venue and location for some one with some interest in throwing a club or maybe buy and fix up.
    I know....I talked to a guy here at work who is into raving n shiat...he said they got busted for to many drugs being used and sold there. People would be do line in the open, dropping tabs, acid, extacy..etc...HORRIBLE!!! Hopefully the owner is there so we can bring a new vibe....HAVASU STATUS! :crossx:

FuelInMyVeins82
    ya thats just dirty. Rubber was before my time but i've heard it was the same way people doing coke on the floor and shit
    So whats the deal are you renting the place to throw a club or what?

me4drvr
    Let's all pool our money together and re-open it under the orginal Gecko's name

NOTALENT
    ya thats just dirty. Rubber was before my time but i've heard it was the same way people doing coke on the floor and shit
    So whats the deal are you renting the place to throw a club or what?
    I recently had some oppurtunitys to get back into promoting...so my buddy and I are hitting it hard. Feb.17th we have big night @ Khourys in the LBC and we have deals with a few othre clubs were still working the deals on. Alot of big things going on. And awesome people backin us and sponsoring us as well.
    I would love to have the oppurtunity to make liquid lounge the #1 spot again. Only time will tell...Im headed there after work to see whats up.

NOTALENT
    Let's all pool our money together and re-open it under the orginal Gecko's name
    Wow...ur taking it waayyyyyyy back...lol...Im down..they use to be know until the fell hard and not changing with times. :rollside:

me4drvr
    What was the name of the orginal Mexican restaurant there?? It's on the tip of my tounge, just can't remember. I remember back in the teen years working in the old HB center and going over there for illegal drinking....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast