Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Op6c?????

Froggystyle
    We are in the planning stages right now and details will be posted soon
    Who is the "we"
    "We" are planning one in Martinez... hehe.
    Maybe "we" should have our people call your people. I will warn you however... "we" have Mandy.

RiverDave
    Who is the "we"
    "We" are planning one in Martinez... hehe.
    Maybe "we" should have our people call your people. I will warn you however... "we" have Mandy.
    The "We" = Black Helicopters...
    RD

Froggystyle
    The "We" = Black Helicopters...
    RD
    Yeah... those are mine too...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Okay, now that I'm done ranting. You guys know that I love you all (well, MOST of you ) Yes, I've had a jack and coke already. Now that I'm feeling better . . .
    Dave, my rant was not directed towards you. I know you have hosted these gigs before, and furthermore, I know you would go anywhere there is a party. You, like me,figure that if you can't take your boat somewhere, you can ride with someone else. I don't think I've ever seen you complain about it either way anyway, at least not publicly.
    Nor was it directed towards you, Linda. I won't take my boat to Mead again. Period. I understand.
    HH, the world DID revolve around you until you started talking about puppy burritos and ka-bobs, then you were cast out of God's light. He loves puppies, and not to eat. Now the world revolves around Mrs. Hootersled. Sorry.
    Sorry for my rant, folks.
    MMSW<---deals with middle schoolers all day

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Since the world revolves around me...
    :idea:
    ...I say we have in the pool at the Hard Rock in Vegas!

PS- I do think that post is a new record for how early someone "snapped" while we were planning an OP6C event.
    Are you saying I "snapped"????

RiverDave
    Yeah... those are mine too...
    So we'll be calling this # 4 then? Maybe a Lost in Space kinda theme, either that or Gilligan's Island? IV went for a 3 hour tour did it?
    RD

Froggystyle
    So we'll be calling this # 4 then? Maybe a Lost in Space kinda theme, either that or Gilligan's Island? 4 went for a 3 hour tour did it?
    RD
    More like 4b...
    I had some issues back then...
    In any case, I would say that a Martinez op is a great idea. If anyone has a problem with boat size... we will have a couple of 27 foot deckboats down there... yours should be fine, right?
    Oh, wait... we draft 10" at rest. Oh, you have a prop? Yeah, you better be careful.

RiverDave
    I said it once, I'll say it again.
    One of the main key points of a location is that most anyone that would like to go, can go.. If it's that shallow down there, then that alienates alot of people that would like to attend?
    personally I don't care if it's down there or not, becuase I have a few friends with places down there and boats I can ride on if needs be.. But not everyone is going to be so down for that.
    And who is "we" with the 10 inches..
    RD

Havasu Hangin'
    Are you saying I "snapped"????
    Yep.
    Have a "Puppy and Coke" and chill out...

PS- God loves puppies because they taste like chicken. :supp:

Froggystyle
    I said it once, I'll say it again.
    One of the main key points of a location is that most anyone that would like to go, can go.. If it's that shallow down there, then that alienates alot of people that would like to attend?
    personally I don't care if it's down there or not, becuase I have a few friends with places down there and boats I can ride on if needs be.. But not everyone is going to be so down for that.
    And who is "we" with the 10 inches..
    RD
    Well, Havasu alienates a lot of folks with smaller boats, and I can't count how many people I have talked to that would rather go to a venue where you can actually get some boating/skiing and partying done in the same weekend. Martinez is all that and a box of rubbers. Great partying, phenomenal boating and wonderful floating around. There are good services and a lot of great places where we could own the whole cove with no outside impact.
    I wouldn't have suggested it, but since it was brought up, I am a huge fan of the idea...