Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Op6c?????

riverbound
    nope its not shaheen...you just met this guy dude
    I know who it is now.....its my new Beer bitch

rivergroupie
    yeah as soon as i get to start meeting some of these people here i will be able to hold up steves end.....looks like you guys all have fun and shit

barbigrl
    SNOB.............................. :220v:
    Uhh Barry I am not a snob!! :cry: ok maybe a little!!
    I have actually never been there...but I have heard bad things about it...
    I agree with Mandelone.....we need one in Parker/Havi/or even Mojave... I heard DILLIGAF loves having all the ***boaters stay at his pad!! :rollside: :rollside:

Froggystyle
    Martinez rocks, and for anyone who hasn't been there to start throwing jabs... you may want to just hold your tongue. The sandbars are actual sand, the river is absolutely gorgeous through there and the whole attitude is a lot less high strung than anywhere I have been on the river.
    Contrary to my earlier joke, the water is just as clear as Parker, but with a lot less beer bottles on the "sand bar". It is missing some key sleeping arrangements, but those with houses will be up to share I am sure, as Martinez/Fisher folk are generally very, very generous people.
    Don't hate if you haven't been there. I built a whole boat and company around being able to boat there with a 27 foot boat comfortably.

rivergroupie
    i think you have that wrong your the beer bitch...hahaha

Froggystyle
    Uhh Barry I am not a snob!! :cry: ok maybe a little!!
    I have actually never been there...but I have heard bad things about it...
    I agree with Mandelone.....we need one in Parker/Havi/or even Mojave... I heard DILLIGAF loves having all the ***boaters stay at his pad!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Imagine the shit you have heard about Parker and Havasu. If you believed everything you hear, you would never go. And I like both spots.
    Truth is, I think that Parker is my favorite spot on the river, but Martinez is a hell of a lot nicer.

atomickitn
    where the heck is martinez? :idea:

rivergoer
    right by yuma az

barbigrl
    Martinez rocks, and for anyone who hasn't been there to start throwing jabs... you may want to just hold your tongue. The sandbars are actual sand, the river is absolutely gorgeous through there and the whole attitude is a lot less high strung than anywhere I have been on the river.
    Contrary to my earlier joke, the water is just as clear as Parker, but with a lot less beer bottles on the "sand bar". It is missing some key sleeping arrangements, but those with houses will be up to share I am sure, as Martinez/Fisher folk are generally very, very generous people.
    Don't hate if you haven't been there. I built a whole boat and company around being able to boat there with a 27 foot boat comfortably.
    Sorry did not intend to insult.... I just have never heard anything positive Good point about Havasu and Parker though~ :rollside:

riverbound
    i think you have that wrong your the beer bitch...hahaha
    Newbie.....Rule #1
    The guy with the boat is NEVER the Beer Bitch
    Now go get me a beer and make sure its openbefore you hand it to me
    looks like BG just got replaced in her beer fetching responsibilities

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast