Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok Topless explain this to me ..

hoolign
    How does this thing fukk?? http://www.riverratlife.net/images/tpls/ali.gif
    I mean ..is it a chick horse or a dude horse, cause..if it was a chick horse, the dude horse would just push her over and slam her nose in the ground when he ..did his dude horse thing...now if it's a dude horse, does he just get a run the chick hosre and hope his aim is good ?? cause if he tried it slower he would have to balance with his head on her back ..but he would push himself off as soon as he tried for the thrust. if he bit her to hang on the chcik horse would lilley just kick him in the dude horse nuts!
    This isnt realy that important for me to know ..but if you have an explanation I would love to hear it

SnoopJonnyJon
    However an ostrich does it... same deal.

hoolign
    However an ostrich does it... same deal.
    Ok .I have come to the conclusion that you copy and pasted your location from a copy of wheat fukkers monthly! ..since when do horses lay eggs?? I think you live a bit closer to Wheyburn or kindersley

SnoopJonnyJon
    Ok .I have come to the conclusion that you copy and pasted your location from a copy of wheat fukkers monthly! ..since when do horses lay eggs?? I think you live a bit closer to Wheyburn or kindersley
    I always thought horses laid eggs, I guess learned something today. Actually, I'm originally from Assiniboia, we farm there, and had cattle, but never had horses. To be honest i have found that image to be hilarious and have been using it as an emoticon on my msn messenger. When I try to go to bed at night all see is that stupid two legged horse.

boatsnblondes
    Fokkin' canucks...what do you guys know about boats?? Your frozen most of the year... :rollside:

ROZ
    2 legged horses are like donkeys..they don't reproduce.. must be hermaphrodites

topless
    Fokkin' canucks...what do you guys know about boats?? Your frozen most of the year... :rollside:I find you to be one of the biggest ass wipes here BnB. What the hell does this thread even have to do with boats anyway? To answer your question Hooli, the horse is a he and like to be submissive therefore, he has his bitch horse mount him while on his back.

maxwedge
    Hooli, only you would be sitting there and thinking, "I wonder how that (fake computer generated horse thing) Fukks?" LMAO

tamalewagon
    Hooli, only you would be sitting there and thinking, "I wonder how that (fake computer generated horse thing) Fukks?" LMAO
    I can think of one or two others...(not to impune Hooli's twisted mind ), but JBB comes to mind as well as a Mr. Tom Brown...

OGShocker
    Actually, I'm originally from Assiniboia
    Dude! You actually typed that outloud!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast