Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elton John

CBadDad
    I wanna take my GF to Vegas next month for her 40th BDay and see Elton John. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get the best deal?
    I looked into some of the ticket agencies, but they're asking rediculous prices.
    I looked into a package deal a Ceasars Palace, but they still want $700 for one night and two tickets. Which isn't a problem, but they want another $300/nite for the extra nites. Just seems a little steep. I wonder if I cruise over to Harrah's Rincon, and join their players club, if I can get a better deal?

AltarGirl
    I wanna take my GF to Vegas next month for her 40th BDay and see Elton John. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get the best deal?
    I looked into some of the ticket agencies, but they're asking rediculous prices.
    I looked into a package deal a Ceasars Palace, but they still want $700 for one night and two tickets. Which isn't a problem, but they want another $300/nite for the extra nites. Just seems a little steep. I wonder if I cruise over to Harrah's Rincon, if I join their players club, if I can get a better deal?
    Rev Williams & I went about 2 yrs ago now & it was 1 of the best shows I've ever seen! It's worth going, I'm not sure how much the tix were, they were a surprise for me, but he might have some info

OSidePat
    there is no Deal you just have to buy them from Ceasars Palace ticket office or at ticketmaster.......you dont get a deal by staying at Ceasars but its nice to stay there..and there are tickets at 100.00 175.00 and up so if you want to see him suck it up and buy them

XFactor
    Stay anywhere and go directly to ticket sales at Ceasars. Make sure you sit on the left side of the arena. His Piano is on the right side of the stage facing the audiance. Very good show.

SummerBreeze
    I looked into a package deal a Ceasars Palace, but they still want $700 for one night and two tickets. Which isn't a problem, but they want another $300/nite for the extra nites. Just seems a little steep. I wonder if I cruise over to Harrah's Rincon, and join their players club, if I can get a better deal?
    MOTEL SIX HAS SMOKEN DEALS

79Challenger
    My lady and I saw him at Staples a couple years ago. The tickets were a couple hundred a pop, but it was an awesome show! Definitely worth the money for the points I scored.

dumbandyoung
    elton john threads are not allowed in ***boat

clownpuncher
    elton john threads are not allowed in ***boat
    Now who in this world wouldn't want to see Elton Jo.................oh nevermind, I just noticed your screenname

CBadDad
    Stay anywhere and go directly to ticket sales at Ceasars. Make sure you sit on the left side of the arena. His Piano is on the right side of the stage facing the audiance. Very good show.
    Thanks, good to know as I was looking at upper orchestra seats for $250 each and they're on the left side.

CBadDad
    This is what I ended up doing.
    I searched all over the internet looking for tickets. I kept going back and re-checking with ticket master. One day they had a pair of tickets tenth row, center section just off to the left. Previously, the closest I was able to get was about 18 rows back. Same price - after all charges and taxes almost $600 for two tix.
    For airfare I went with Southwest. $236 RT from San Diego.
    For the hotel, I went with priceline.com - Name Your Price. I put in for a 5 Star on the strip for the three nights we were interested. You don't get to name your hotel, but Ceasars was averaging about $300/nite, so I started a $100 - denied. I kept on increasing my bids in roughly $20 increments, but mixed it up, i.e., $122, 147, 166, 181 & 201 is wher I finally was excepted. The hotel that was chosen was the Wynn, so that seems pretty cool.
    So far it has only cost me a little over $1500, but I haven't started partying yet, so that is sure to double.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast