Thread: How many assistants do you have???

NOTALENT
    I have spoke with Nolan and I believe Steve so far...:idea: I was expecting some hot chicks voice...

PHOTOGLOU
    I keep her..... Well never mind..... Nolan is actually in sales and doing great.... Steve is my asst and looking to go into sales in about 6 months....

NOTALENT
    I keep her..... Well never mind..... Nolan is actually in sales and doing great.... Steve is my asst and looking to go into sales in about 6 months....
    Haha..Nice...mad props to you and Nolan...He impressed my parents and they are just waiting for him to pick it up from what I understand. Moms called me stoked and my pops was more impressed....thats hard to do.
    Thanks again

PHOTOGLOU
    Nolan was trained by.... Well me and I am confident that I could hand over any one of my clients to have him help and it would be done the same as if I was doing it..... Thanks for the heads up....

NOTALENT
    Nolan was trained by.... Well me and I am confident that I could hand over any one of my clients to have him help and it would be done the same as if I was doing it..... Thanks for the heads up....
    No prob. Just make sure he is able to get the Trailblazer from the other dealer.

PHOTOGLOU
    No prob. Just make sure he is able to get the Trailblazer from the other dealer.
    Working working working.........

riverbound
    Jay,
    Glad to hear you finally got what you wanted, I will have to stop by and see you soon.
    Dont be mad, I bought a Dodge :jawdrop: