Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lifted golf carts?

Magic34
    Are you guys able to get these things around the dunes?
    Just got back yesterday from Gordon's Well and every trip my cart amazes me more. I have the 24 HP Honda with A arm suspension up front and air shocks in the rear. I can dune most places. You have to select a good line every once in a while, but I did make it up comp hill on I8 about 85% of the way. I was 15-20 feet from making it to the top.
    People gave me the WTF look everytime I came down from making it that high.

nodigg
    So, I dont' see anyone who is talking about electrics? If you pick your lines, stay out of the bowls and not get too drunk, can you cruise around the dunes a little?

nodigg
    I'll be cruising mine out in the mini dunes if we head to the hill for sure! I love driving it out there! It goes great! gotta take it Rick! Lots of fun!!! I've never been stuck either...
    Weeeeeell, have to pull the trigger first! The HD gets around reasonably well for a tank. The buggy is fine.....guess I can just GO FOR IT!

OGShocker
    I heard they work very well with a Whipple installed.
    You're a funny focker!..

nodigg
    I heard they work very well with a Whipple installed.
    Funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing only it turns out, the normal super charger rattle is too loud for state parks!

Mrs. casean
    Weeeeeell, have to pull the trigger first! The HD gets around reasonably well for a tank. The buggy is fine.....guess I can just GO FOR IT!
    Ohh Well if you have one to take... it's FUUUNNN Maybe we'll see you w/ one on New Years

Havasu1986
    We have a few in our Glamis group. The carts with stock motors do ok. You have to pick your routes a little. The carts with the 24 HP Honda motors pretty much go anywhere they want. Hope this helps.
    Does a Honda motor fit in a 2002 EZGO. How much and where do I get one. How many mph does it go.

djunkie
    Does a Honda motor fit in a 2002 EZGO. How much and where do I get one. How many mph does it go.
    You can make them fit in almost any cart as far as I know. Some cart require more fabbing then others. Heres a link for a kit for the EZ-go. All you have to do is get the motor. http://www.arizonasportscenter.com/link_pages/Honda.htm

Magic34
    You can make them fit in almost any cart as far as I know. Some cart require more fabbing then others. Heres a link for a kit for the EZ-go. All you have to do is get the motor. http://www.arizonasportscenter.com/link_pages/Honda.htm
    That is the kit I am running and they also installed my motor.

djunkie
    Funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing only it turns out, the normal super charger rattle is too loud for state parks!
    Here you go. :crossx:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...9gc_blower.bmp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast