Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Mrs. Hoots & Pix!!!!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I'm sorry, can I have a rain check...
    I guess, but only if you're good!!!

76ANTHONY
    hut,hummmm, i dont want to break up this cute little thread, butttt i do have a question.why the hell cant someone tell me when god and pp are having a party i can crash???its merly a question, but i would love an answer..... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
    hut,hummmm, i dont want to break up this cute little thread, butttt i do have a question.why the hell cant someone tell me when god and pp are having a party i can crash???its merly a question, but i would love an answer..... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Invites are only handed out to those individuals that can use proper punctuation, spelling, and know when to use capital letters.

Mrs.Racer277
    It is Feb.4 NOW STOP YELLING!!!

76ANTHONY
    sorry, i have no skills in which you speak of hooli :yuk:
    and thank you Dia for the crash date :idea:

76ANTHONY
    It is Feb.4 NOW STOP YELLING!!!
    are you gonna go? and where is the list? how do i sign up, seeing as how no one called or wrote to me about this shindig?. and how the heck have you been??? thats it no more questions

Mrs.Racer277
    are you gonna go? and where is the list? how do i sign up, seeing as how no one called or wrote to me about this shindig?. and how the heck have you been??? thats it no more questions
    It is an after the boat show party and there is a thread around here somewhere. Did I answer all the questions. Oh and no I will not be there I will be in Havi

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516