Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slam a jErK lately? Here's your CHANCE

CircleJerk
    Glen Stones original 1974 Super Stock, Go Fast Racer's former drag boat, Beisemeyers34's former Nordling beater, and jErKs Nostalgia SS83 Circle Lavey-Craft is about to change addresses. (2 folks interested)
    Jerry, here's your opportunity to splash some dung in my face! Yes, it is selling for much less than a b-boat Billy! (under 4)
    I will be concentrating on water skiing with the family in my A-boat! This boat is sure a survivor, having lived through those former owners and also driven by the legend: Paul Grichar! Sad to see it go but the jErK has to slow down someday!
    I have to hang around long enough to ridicule all those b-boat owners-restorers! Someone's gotta do it! :argue:
    RCL, here was your chance to get respect or sympathy!
    The shiney 30 year old gel coat still sports it's #SS83 and original name: 'Coming Thru'. Surprisingly, Even the Camires at Lavey-Craft Boats turned me down at any price!
    Let the slamming begin........

vdriver4ever
    Boyd,
    We had a black Lavey in Boise about eight years ago with the name common thru on it. Was it the one you have now?
    Pat

Rattle Can Lou
    It was longer than 8 years ago Lou...more like 15 years agp...

Where's the pictures??????
    Steve

FlatRat
    Whatcha doin' Boyd,thumbing your nose at a few Northwesterners?Well,I'm not going to sell the Howard just because a certian group has their head up there coolo. :argue: It's all good

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Glen Stones original 1974 Super Stock, Go Fast Racer's former drag boat, Beisemeyers34's former Nordling beater, and jErKs Nostalgia SS83 Circle Lavey-Craft is about to change addresses. (2 folks interested)
    Jerry, here's your opportunity to splash some dung in my face! Yes, it is selling for much less than a b-boat Billy! (under 4)
    I will be concentrating on water skiing with the family in my A-boat! This boat is sure a survivor, having lived through those former owners and also driven by the legend: Paul Grichar! Sad to see it go but the jErK has to slow down someday!
    I have to hang around long enough to ridicule all those b-boat owners-restorers! Someone's gotta do it! :argue:
    RCL, here was your chance to get respect or sympathy!
    The shiney 30 year old gel coat still sports it's #SS83 and original name: 'Coming Thru'. Surprisingly, Even the Camires at Lavey-Craft Boats turned me down at any price!
    Let the slamming begin........
    Are you going to be the only one skiing in your heat?
    Boyd,
    We have no need to slam you, look at yourself...
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga..._Nosty%203.jpg :rollside: :rollside:

GofastRacer
    Boyd,
    We had a black Lavey in Boise about eight years ago with the name common thru on it. Was it the one you have now?
    Pat
    Nope, it was never black and it's all original colors except for the numbers, someone went and fkd that up!..

haulina29
    Some old goat roper from Hawthorne used to lake race that boat at BV anybody remember ?? :rollside:

FlatRat
    Jerry,
    isn't that photo a dandy?I was lucky enough to have the camera ready.We are sure getting mileage out of that one.

GofastRacer
    Some old goat roper from Hawthorne used to lake race that boat at BV anybody remember ?? :rollside:
    http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...ie_finger1.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast